It's been a while !

weloveliam@space

Not been here for AGES !!!!

I see the same old peeps still loitering. How is everyone ?

Well I've had about a year off from clubbing (apart form Faithless in Barcelona), and didnt manage to get to Ibiza at all last year due to the arrival of my beautiful baby girl Amelie. A newborn and come downs/hangovers down mix well, funny that. :spank:

And now she's almost 1 we are ready to introduce her to our home from home, Ibiza. So we've booked for a week in june, and i bloody cant wait.:lol:

It looks like theres been loads of changes to the island witht he new regulations et all. :spank:

So rather than scroll through loads of searches, could some one please give me some ideas for our week away. Clubbing wise that is. Luckily we have a babysitter coming with us, and are rather looking forward to letting our hair down.:lol: I quite like the look of David Guetta at pacha one night, possibly dinner there before hand. And we fancy some day clubbing, should DC10 still be like of old, and what about Matinee and WLS, will thay still be ok withthe new regs ?

Anyways, hope everyone is ok (apart form the hangovers from the crappy result last night :evil:) ???

Liam

Congratulations on the little girl and totally understand about the newborn and come down mix! I got a little girl aged 16 months nearly and a 3 year old! Luckily missus' mum has the kids overnight and drops them back following evening so have a few hours to get it together!! However my missus is wicked and can deal with everything, whereas i'm useless!

We took our little girl last year to Ibiza when she was 3 months and I paid for missus little brother to come along as a babysitter!

Swerving it this year as too much going on plus already booked for Tunisia in September. However next year we will be going 100%.

Enjoy your time mate

Hello stranger, how's tricks :D

Congratulations on your little bab :D

What dates are you going in June??

Daytime clubbing is no more :spank: The earliest the likes of Space and DC10 will open is 4.30pm :twisted: Matinee isn't even opening til 6pm when the whole fun of Matinee was dancing on a Saturday daytime :rolleyes: I didn't go to DC10 last year cos I thought it had gone downhill the year before, but again that won't open til 4.30pm Monday afternoon now.

What is the world coming to :rolleyes::spank::twisted:

Daytime clubbing is no more :spank: The earliest the likes of Space and DC10 will open is 4.30pm :twisted: Matinee isn't even opening til 6pm when the whole fun of Matinee was dancing on a Saturday daytime :rolleyes: I didn't go to DC10 last year cos I thought it had gone downhill the year before, but again that won't open til 4.30pm Monday afternoon now.

Oh my god so I have missed out on the Sunday dancing during the day at Space??????

Congratulations on the little girl and totally understand about the newborn and come down mix! I got a little girl aged 16 months nearly and a 3 year old! Luckily missus' mum has the kids overnight and drops them back following evening so have a few hours to get it together!! However my missus is wicked and can deal with everything, whereas i'm useless!

We're also lucky that our parents help loads. But its carp where we live for going out. Have to go to Valencia or Alicante for a decent night out. Its Too much hassle. Really cant wait for a blow out.

Lol, don't you ever go into any other forums on here Emmas :lol:;)

Yep the powers that be have decided that we can't dance til 4.30pm now :rolleyes:

No I dont I am afraid........too much to keep up with on this one ;):lol:

Oh no.....my idea was the next time I go back to Ibiza I have to do the old Sunday thing at Space....looks like I have missed the boat on this one :cry:

No I dont I am afraid........too much to keep up with on this one ;):lol:

Oh no.....my idea was the next time I go back to Ibiza I have to do the old Sunday thing at Space....looks like I have missed the boat on this one :cry:

:lol: :lol: i thought this news had made it over to this forum as well.

Yup, it's quite sad that there's no daytime clubbing anymore, especially Matinee :cry: :cry: ... the best part was getting there at 9:00 am and watchign it quickly fill up and be banging by mid day!!

I'm fine honey , hows married life with you ? Any signs off patters of tiny feet for you and Tom ??:D

We're going the 7th till the 14th, are you making it out this year ?
I'm also going with the lads in september. It will have been 2 years since i went to the closings and saw you guys.
God i feel old :confused:

Will catch up more tomorow, got clients in a mo !!

Laters

I'm fine honey , hows married life with you ? Any signs off patters of tiny feet for you and Tom ??:D

We're going the 7th till the 14th, are you making it out this year ?
I'm also going with the lads in september. It will have been 2 years since i went to the closings and saw you guys.
God i feel old :confused:

Will catch up more tomorow, got clients in a mo !!

Laters

Married life is just fab.....but def no patter of tiny feet :lol:

Oh we are there 14 - 21 June (but planning on a more 'civilised' holiday :lol: as it will be our wedding anniversary), then back for 10 days in Sept but I think that may be my last trip to Ibiza for a while with all these stooopid new laws coming into effect :rolleyes:

Bye for now, don't stay away for so long next time :lol:;)

Oh we are there 14 - 21 June (but planning on a more 'civilised' holiday :lol: as it will be our wedding anniversary), then back for 10 days in Sept but I think that may be my last trip to Ibiza for a while with all these stooopid new laws coming into effect :rolleyes:

You know it's bad when YOU say you won't be back to ibiza for a while. ;)

I'm still debating this year... I'm going to try and make it out for the closings this year but maybe only for a week.

It is very sad isn't it with these silly laws! :cry:

You know it's bad when YOU say you won't be back to ibiza for a while. ;)

I'm still debating this year... I'm going to try and make it out for the closings this year but maybe only for a week.

It is very sad isn't it with these silly laws! :cry:

:lol: Yes even ME :lol: A lot of our friends aren't going this year either cos of these stooopid laws.

Altho I like to do other things in Ibiza, at the end of the day clubbing (in particular daytime clubbing) has always been the icing on the cake for me but if that's not going to be there any more then it loses a lot of the appeal for me :confused:

Obviously I'm saying all this now but I could easily come back saying I've had the bestest time ever :oops::lol:

:D8)Liam! How's it going? Congrats on the baby!!!!

Great mate. Loving fatherhood, never though I would mind, but it is so rewarding. hows your good self and Mrs B ? You over this year ? If you are it'd be good to catch up over a beer or 5 8)

Just found out My missus is completing on a villa on the 13th, so we're heading over same time as you guys. Our is going to be more civilised (to a degree) holiday with the littl'un, nice beaches etc etc. Might bump into you (like previous occassions :lol:)

yo liam bro

congats on the wee one sir

Hey Russ how's things with you sir ? Are you out this year, maybe for the closings ?? How's everyone else, see much of Mark Sun ? :lol:

Great mate. Loving fatherhood, never though I would mind, but it is so rewarding. hows your good self and Mrs B ? You over this year ? If you are it'd be good to catch up over a beer or 5 8)

Might be over for Space opening shortly but TBC the mo.

Mrs B is no longer the Mrs B you're prolly referring to!:lol:

Might be over for Space opening shortly but TBC the mo.

Mrs B is no longer the Mrs B you're prolly referring to!:lol:

Do'h :rolleyes::oops: It has been a while hey !!

Looking forward to meeting the new Mrs B :lol: !!!

will probably miss you this year then, unless you're there for the closings !!??

Just found out My missus is completing on a villa on the 13th, so we're heading over same time as you guys. Our is going to be more civilised (to a degree) holiday with the littl'un, nice beaches etc etc. Might bump into you (like previous occassions :lol:)

That's our plan - a nice civilised hols with just a couple of little clubbing jaunts so will see you for some civilised action :lol:;)

..... so will see you for some civilised action :lol:;)

:oops: ooh er, if peeps didn know better..... !!

Will defo say hello if i spot you guys !!

What nights do you think'll be good ? We fancy pacha for dinner and a boogey, so was thinking of a thursday for David Guetta or should we go another night ?

And are there any new restaurants or bars we should try out ?

Cant believe its been almost 2 years since we went :spank:

Back