Italians have " SAVED" Ibiza 2010

I took my first trip to Ibiza in 98. When the euro took effect you started to see larger numbers of tourist from all over Europe. I remember my hotel catering to English and German tourist(food and such). They had few Italian speakers on staff Now you more of it. I think it is a good thing the more the merrier.

One of the prettiest girls I've ever seen on the Island was Italian. I made it my mission there and then to become less ugly, and learn Italian. Still working on being less ugly, and didn't even begin Italian. Might learn some for this trip though, need something to shout at the wall of Italians that stand around on the Pacha dancefloor.

I'm a Brit and the reason I have fell back in love with Ibiza over the past few years are because of the Germans/Italians. They both know how to party hard, and the the latter have influenced the music so much taking it further underground. Nights like BE & Kehakuma at Space its hard to find a British accent (they'll be at some Trance night in Eden or Es Para ..... whatever its called).

German influenced techno and partying Italians = happy days!

Yes the Italians are crazy, but nobody parties like them...

I'm a Brit and the reason I have fell back in love with Ibiza over the past few years are because of the Germans/Italians. They both know how to party hard, and the the latter have influenced the music so much taking it further underground. Nights like BE & Kehakuma at Space its hard to find a British accent (they'll be at some Trance night in Eden or Es Para ..... whatever its called).

I agree

Italians stand and shuffle (at best), the British go for it full on. No competition and if anything I would say they will be the end of Ibiza.

depends which Brits you're referring to though

seems to me Brits divide into 'heads' (those who KNOW), 'teds' (those who THINK they know) and 'neds' (those who CATEGORICALLY DON'T)

give me a room full of heads down ravers over some beery idiots whooping OI OI OI ever 5mins - but then again one man's atmosphere is another man's morgue

ultimately though it isn't about class or nationality - ketamine and coke have ruined the fun that was dancing in a room of house music, even though they both still have their uses at someone's flat pre or post nightclub

a further word on the Italians and Poles - without them, London's clubbing industry would be pretty much dead in the water..

just back from staying a week in playa den bossa.. and i agree with what all you guys have been saying! when i first heard one Italian guy sing that seven nation army i had a chuckle to myself but every other Italian was at it and the football songs. what a nightmare. tryed to have a conversation with a spanish guy after lending him a lighter and got told to "go **** myself" i have never met as many rude spanish and Italians in my life!

was at carl cox last tuesday night one of my female friends was walking over to me and a greasy Italian grabed her and licked her face! why they think the can do this is beyond me assholes!

still had a belter holiday!

I raise you The Dutch - finest party people in my book - but I love meeting all nationalities on holiday - especially when I think I am fluent in french/italian/spanish etc etc around 4.30am in a club - my interpersonal skills no no limits around that time of the morning... :lol:

I raise you The Dutch - finest party people in my book - but I love meeting all nationalities on holiday - especially when I think I am fluent in french/italian/spanish etc etc around 4.30am in a club - my interpersonal skills no no limits around that time of the morning... :lol:

That reminds me of a time in Amnesia I met a group of Italians we partied all night met up at Bora Bora the next day and could not hold a convo. We just said Ibiza and kept on party:lol:ing

That reminds me of a time in Amnesia I met a group of Italians we partied all night met up at Bora Bora the next day and could not hold a convo. We just said Ibiza and kept on party:lol:ing

The universal language of clubbers from everywhere - **** eating grin ,hands in the air a few non gropey hugs and drinks of water from each other.... 8)

was at carl cox last tuesday night one of my female friends was walking over to me and a greasy Italian grabed her and licked her face! why they think the can do this is beyond me assholes!

still had a belter holiday!

Same sort of thing happend last year in Cocoon. I had my back turned to get a drink at the bar when my girlfriend shouted me over saying this italian lad and just stoked her face. Needless to say I went mad, the little ****house went white and his mates were trying to shake my hand to which they all got told to **** right off. To say they are the biggest party animals is laughable. All they do is stand there trying to look gorgeous and thinking every woman there fancys them. Slimey bastards!

Back