Italians have " SAVED" Ibiza 2010

I get along with everyone have had some great times with British, Scots, Irish, Italian, Germans, Dutch and the odd Americans I have partied with. I have had bad experiences with all different nationalities. I blame the person not where they are from. I have been off my head and bumped into Spot-lighters Johnny Grego I think:oops::oops: Was not being rude just was in a zone:eek: I'm normally in a great mood up for anything sometimes you have a bad night.

You never perv at women whilst on holiday:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Check your pulse....

Yes obviously but if the girl is with a lad you dont do it so obviously. Last year I was taken a pic of the mrs and had 4-5 of them propper gorping right in front of me. Dont get me wrong, I hate English people down the west end who do that an stay away from there, but dont expect it when im at bora bora. Would they look like that if I had 4-5 of my mates stud there, i doubt it!!

We are aware btw that this is not a british board per se?

It's actually run by people on the Island.

I think we lose that every so often.

I get along with everyone have had some great times with British, Scots, Irish, Italian, Germans, Dutch and the odd Americans I have partied with. I have had bad experiences with all different nationalities. I blame the person not where they are from. I have been off my head and bumped into Spot-lighters Johnny Grego I think:oops::oops: Was not being rude just was in a zone:eek: I'm normally in a great mood up for anything sometimes you have a bad night.

wtf!!!

did we nearly meet?? :lol:

You took a video of me at bora bora. I talked to you I think?:oops: I saw it here on the forum that was the last I remember of that day. My new friends said I had a great time

Sorry, I've never taken a video of anyone at bora bora before!!

it's from a song by wham, a british band from the 80's, called wake me up before you go go

Back