Italians have " SAVED" Ibiza 2010

Uncle_Sevo

Apparantly the percentage in Italians has risin and the British has dropped. Britain is still no1 in numbers but if it goes on at the same rate there will be more Italians in Ibiza in 3-4 years than British.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudeness?, perving at your women?( even trying to touch your women!), Pretentious?

They are just a few of the things ive taken from my experiences with Italians in Ibiza

When I last called in to Bora Bora a couple of weeks back it was packed full of italians singing what seemed like football songs.

I didn't stay lomg and thought I would stick to the West End bars.

When I last called in to Bora Bora a couple of weeks back it was packed full of italians singing what seemed like football songs.

I didn't stay lomg and thought I would stick to the West End bars.

oh that old chestnut...ive not been to bora for ermm..3 years and they were doing it then..:evil:

the italians are crazy....really do hate it when they start singing footy songs....they always do it..

especially that "seven nation army"...grrrrrrrrr

off their fooking tits when it comes to parties.

really sexy women. really really sexy women.

some of the best food in the world

the best cars in the world.

whats not to like?

^ THIS ^

+ Sergio Tacchini, Fila, FPI Project, late night TELE 5 in the early 90s - the stuff of adolescent dreams, the whole 1990 experience, meeting Jesus's brother on a bus outside the colloseum, DJ Pierre Feroldi, Capella, Anticappella, Laura Antonelli, Ornella Mutti, nuns on scooters, venetian love boats, neapolitan chaos, FLORENCE!, chianti, bruschetta, mad taxi drivers somehow getting us to the Trastevere, boat ride to Capri, singing in the campo de fiore, TORINO!!!, the most famous cliffhanger of them all, my first ever love, Lake Como, Claudia Cardinale, Black bleedin' Box, the bicycle thieves, tardelli's celebration etc etc

so they pinch your bird's bum on holiday? Get over it :rolleyes:

Rudeness?, perving at your women?( even trying to touch your women!), Pretentious?

They are just a few of the things ive taken from my experiences with Italians in Ibiza

Jup... And they always want drinks and smokes... Ugh! More Brits please... :D

Back