'it would be rude not to' 1st b-day feat Jo Mills (DC10)!

Mark Sun

I decided when Ibiza was all over for another year that I wanted to bring back a bit of balearic spirit for my own night when the winter started to roll in, so I set about planning our first anniversary party...

So come on down to The Rhythm Factory on Friday, November 7, for a full ibiza-immersion therapy session with the fantabulous JO MILLS, Anil Chawla (Mongo Bongo, Fandango, The Gallery), Moose (Milk!, Oven Ready), Matt Lovell (Blue funk, aka records) and me, Mark Sun (iwbrnt, Samosafunk)!!

This is a very special event for us, so expect a great atmosphere, great people and great, up front tunes (with a couple of ibiza faves too)..

Hope lots of spotlighters will be able to make it down! See you on the dancfloor!

'it would be rude not to' first birthday

November 7, 2003 @ The Rhythm Factory
16-18 Whitechapel Road E1
9pm til 5am
£8 guestlist, £10 on the door
Tube: Aldgate East
Info and guests: promotions@itwouldberudenotto.com (or PM me)
Tel: +44 7710 974 125

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...=E1+1EW&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

iwbrntnov7_web.jpg

I've seen this advertisied and am normally around that way drinking, whats the rythem factory like??

I really like the Rythm Factory - small intimate and unpretentious.

they have a pub bit out the front, and then you go through to the club - One main room and one smaller room out the back. Its always been a good crowd when I've been. Only complaint I'd have is that the security can be a bit in your face inside the club.

Scoobie said:
I really like the Rythm Factory - small intimate and unpretentious.

they have a pub bit out the front, and then you go through to the club - One main room and one smaller room out the back. Its always been a good crowd when I've been. Only complaint I'd have is that the security can be a bit in your face inside the club.

Mmmm I think I read the same comment somewhere else - I'll see what I can do to chill them out a bit, if they listen to me (I'm paying for them to be there so hopefully they will)!!

I was really happy playing at the rhythm factory for a night called 'samosafunk' a few months back - quite underground without being scungy and some really nice, friendly and up-for-it regulars, so I'm hoping it'll be the same for our night!

LMC said:
We are 4 people from sweden coming to your party!!!!!!!!

:D

Great news!! Send me your names via PM and I'll put you on the discount guestlist 8) :D

Can't wait - make sure you come and say hello on the night!

Mark Sun said:
Great news!! Send me your names via PM and I'll put you on the discount guestlist 8) :D

Can't wait - make sure you come and say hello on the night!

Blimey Mark, people are travelling over sea and across country to see you :p ;)

You need to be more worried about the fact that me and Cookie are coming without our Keepers which is a recipe for complete carnage if we've got no-one to keep us in line :eek: :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
You need to be more worried about the fact that me and Cookie are coming without our Keepers which is a recipe for complete carnage if we've got no-one to keep us in line :eek: :p :lol: ;)

Complete carnage? I like the sound of that!

Just a reminder peeps - get your Guestlist names to me asap! This is going to be huge, kiddies - do not miss out! :twisted:

Barbie said:

Scary! We still got a date Sar?

I may also be in attendance with the current Mrs Buckley, time permitting. Strictly business, I'm afraid :( (so I'll be driving - not even a couple of drinks). Mark - we can have a quick chat re 'the idea', if I make it down.

You are all welcome at Egg on Sat too, don't forget.

How was Southport by the way Babs?

Buckley said:
I may also be in attendance with the current Mrs Buckley, time permitting. Strictly business, I'm afraid :( (so I'll be driving - not even a couple of drinks). Mark - we can have a quick chat re 'the idea', if I make it down.

You are all welcome at Egg on Sat too, don't forget.

How was Southport by the way Babs?

Hope to see you there on Friday ;)

Southport was absolute carnage and more :eek: :D

Back