'it would be rude not to' 1st b-day feat Jo Mills (DC10)!

Barbie said:
Mark Sun said:
Jo Mills will be on Pete Tong's radio 1 show tomorrow evening - listen out for a plug for our party :)

You're mentioned in Metro Life as well hon :D

Hey babe - couldn't see us in there - it's Thursday's metro life, yeah? Look for us in Mixmag too :)

Mark Sun said:
Hey babe - couldn't see us in there - it's Thursday's metro life, yeah? Look for us in Mixmag too :)

Yeah it was last night, saw your name in lights (or in print :p ;) )

Buckley said:
Who went? I couldn't make it in the end. How was it?

Really good night, quality music and good crowd, Mark really did himself proud :D

Me and Jamie had a little look for you but then we realised we didn't know what you or 'the current' Mrs B looked like so we didn't get very far lol :p :lol: ;)

We were contemplating coming down to Egg on Saturday but by 9pm Saturday we still hadn't slept and I think the phrase 'not fit for public viewing' would have described us quite well :eek: :p

Keep us informed on future nights won't yous ;)

It was a superb night. Mark spun quality music, nice crowd. I even got to meet Babs and Jamie (Cookie). Lots and lots and lots and lots of fun

The Egg on Sat was really good too. First time there and we really rated the place. The top floor bar esp was cool. not too packed and funky as hell. Shame we didn't get to meet you Buckley, next time eh?

all in all a top quality weekend

rustywoo said:
It was a superb night. Mark spun quality music, nice crowd. I even got to meet Babs and Jamie (Cookie). Lots and lots and lots and lots of fun

The Egg on Sat was really good too. First time there and we really rated the place. The top floor bar esp was cool. not too packed and funky as hell. Shame we didn't get to meet you Buckley, next time eh?

all in all a top quality weekend

Was lovely to meet you too :D

Gutted I missed out on Mark's do, but maybe next time. Was Jo Mills on form?

I must learn the dark arts of posting pictures on the board, so you'll recognise me next time Rusty. If you saw a mohawked/finned chap in a red All Saints Sid Vicious t-shirt hauling a curly haired, extremely twatted 6ft 4 DJ out of the booth in the top room about 3ish - I was that soldier!

Babs - similarly, once I manage to post pictures you'll know who too look for. For recognition purposes with regard to the 'current' Mrs B :lol: go here: www.selectmodel.com , click on Verve and look for Edie. No idea why the insisted on renaming her - Anna L suited her perfectly. The pictures on there don't do her justice, but you'll still know her if you see her.

For next time, how about Pacha on 20th December? Should be a big one, with lots of folk finishing work on the 19th. Should have more details soon - will post a.s.a.p.

Buckley said:
Babs - similarly, once I manage to post pictures you'll know who too look for. For recognition purposes with regard to the 'current' Mrs B :lol: go here: www.selectmodel.com , click on Verve and look for Edie. No idea why the insisted on renaming her - Anna L suited her perfectly. The pictures on there don't do her justice, but you'll still know her if you see her.

For next time, how about Pacha on 20th December? Should be a big one, with lots of folk finishing work on the 19th. Should have more details soon - will post a.s.a.p.

Just checked out Edie = how pretty :eek: ;)

The 20th sounds good, it's rude not to go out when you're that close to Christmas :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Just checked out Edie = how pretty :eek: ;)

The 20th sounds good, it's rude not to go out when you're that close to Christmas :p :lol: ;)

Aww Babs you're a sweetie ;) I'm starting to worry about meeting anyone from the board, though. What if you're not all as nice as you seem? :rolleyes:
What if my illusions about decent like minded people were shattered?

Buckley said:
Aww Babs you're a sweetie ;) I'm starting to worry about meeting anyone from the board, though. What if you're not all as nice as you seem? :rolleyes:
What if my illusions about decent like minded people were shattered?

I'm one of the alright ones, honest :p :lol: ;)

054.JPG

blimey, look at the state of them three. who on earth are they?

cookie said:
Yeah thank funk there's no photographic evidence of that bit :eek: :lol: :lol:

Or a video camera for 12 hours after that when we were doing our Oscar winning performance for Tom being taken away in shackles :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Must remember to add cameras and video cameras to the list of the things we're not allowed to touch post-clubbing :lol: ;)

Back