IS TRANCE IN OUR OUT THIS COMING SEASON???

Yes, you're right. That's the ONLY time I remember the subway being absolutely quiet --scary almost-- everyone was sad and didn't say a word for 2-3 days after the tragic event. Brings back bad memories :(

With the snow you look outside and see kids playing and laughing, and adults trying to dig their cars out, trekking through 2 feet of snow to get to who knows where...

Hi,

I hope i get to see a couple of good trance nights in Ibiza this summer - i was never much into it for many years - yeah there is a lot of commercial shit out there - but have recently been listening to Tiesto and others who seem to get good reviews on this forum and it has totallly changed my outlook. It can be real moving when your off your head and i get completely drawn into that uplifting trance! hehe!! :oops: I agree Robo, that it definitely has more of a progressive edge. Personally i like it and def on the up.

hmm tiesto?

Sure Tiesto is good, he is..but I guess I just miss the more commercial tunes in a set he´s playnig. It´s so anonomous what he plays, so "credible" that no one knows - including himself - what he plays ;)

when u see guy ornadel (if hes djing out there this year). He'll be dropping a very exclusive remix of Jose Amnesia - The eternal, made by urs truely. To be honest, i think the progressive feel has came about because of the lack of REAL new talent. Its been a while scince someone has actually came through making proper trance so to speak. I think the more melodic style will stay.

The style i make is quite euphoric, i try to make an atmosphere at the same time as something different. Ferry has already picked up on this, and is signing my track Eternity at the end of the week (if i can make it to passion!).

As far as other talents go. Don't be suprised to see Jon O'bir out there this year, hes doing alot for new music aswell.

Trance will always stay in one form or another.

George | Aspiration

congrats!!!!
the prducer GTR produced a rather melodic style trance song 'MISTRAL'.
jon o bir will almost certainly be playing for godskitchen this summer, isn't he the resident for them in birmingham...

Unfortunately, the Gatecrasher championed europop they call trance has given REAL trance a bad name.

Platypus records is an example of a company that has been producing real trance for many years now, a sound that is much deeper and rich unlike the tinny Gatecrasher sound.

Hopefully, the punters will come back to real trance in time and we can get back to the beautiful trance of the mid 90's which was brilliant.

Dragonfly records is another who produce high quality trance with a depper sound, but nonetheless banging

everyone has a different view on their own music. Some people like the 'tinny' sound of gatecrashers style. You can't go slaggin off someones view like that, its not right at all!

Back