Is Liverpool too big to fail?

really hope those 2 scumbags get forced out and we can at last start to build...

im not a liverpool fan, actually im a united fan but i really hope those 2 to$$ers leave liverpool. it would be $hite if liverpool got docked 9 points just because they don't want to sell the club when there is a buyer waiting.all they have done is drain the club of money and ignored the fans. same with united, get the glaziers out!

I can't imagine anything funnier than Liverpool getting relegated. :lol::lol::lol:

The scouse chip on shoulder complex would kick in to overdrive.

2010-10-08.jpg

The way they are currently playing, they may well get relegated without having the 9 point deduction.

A good win for the blues on Sunday and they will be well in the mire.

I can't imagine anything funnier than Liverpool getting relegated. :lol::lol::lol:

The scouse chip on shoulder complex would kick in to overdrive.

Twunt.

im not a liverpool fan, actually im a united fan but i really hope those 2 to$$ers leave liverpool. it would be $hite if liverpool got docked 9 points just because they don't want to sell the club when there is a buyer waiting.all they have done is drain the club of money and ignored the fans. same with united, get the glaziers out!

Nice to see a sensible reply form a non supporter.

I'm quietly confident the court case will go LFC's way, and they'll have new owners this time next week. And the two cowboys will have lost around 140mill. I will then go out and celebrate.

We are only 5 points from the CL places FFS, a new manager needs time, and the on going ownership saga has go to be filtering through to the team. I think once that is sorted we will start climbing (Well I funkin hope so anyway)

seriously hope that these two idiots leave the club and the sale goes through. Liverpool are a great club with a great history it would be a travesty if the get docked and go down!!!

seriously hope that these two idiots leave the club and the sale goes through. Liverpool are a great club with a great history it would be a travesty if the get docked and go down!!!

Indeed. One of those rare clubs where the fan base is actually from the place of the same name in the same country. They are probably the most iconic team in the league.

Not a LFC fan but it would be a shame to see them go the Leeds route. I hope they stay up, the 9 point dock would start a bad chain of events.

RBS have obtained a temporary injuction preventing anyone other than Martin Broughton from sacking any members of the board.

This effectively secures the authority of the 5 man board and gives Broughton, Purslow and Ayres the authority to out-vote Hicks & Gillette to accept the NESV offer for the club.

The High Court hearing is tomorrow morning. Hopefully this will now go through.

I would feel sympathy for Liverpool if the fans didn't sing that "history" song every time they played Chelsea.

As it stands, I'd love to see the club go down. Bit of humility!

I still don't think that Gillette and Hicks, poor stewards of the club as they've been, should be forced to sell at below market value. Bit of a scam that. I bet the 3 board members are getting a cheeky bonus on the side :lol:

I still don't think that Gillette and Hicks, poor stewards of the club as they've been, should be forced to sell at below market value. Bit of a scam that. I bet the 3 board members are getting a cheeky bonus on the side :lol:

If they coughed for the £200+m by friday that RBS want then presumably they dont have to sell?

Is it just me???

Sorry, the amount of debt serviceable or otherwise has not put them in the bottom three. They're in the bottom three because they are playing like ****.

Rafa never replaced Alonso properly and bought **** at over the odds on most of his signings. Glen Johnson for 18mil, Aqualani also 18mil Crouch and Keane he never gave a chance to before selling them on...

A cringeworthy youtube video doing the rounds??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The nine point deduction would just be the icing on the cake really.

If they do go down at least you'd know most of their remaining supporters would be loyal, (they might even win something that year)...

Back