Is It Possible???

D

DannyCKY

to walk round the whole island (coastline) in one day? just a thought i bet you could find some right ibiza hidden treasures me and my mates are thinking bout it what do you think? possible?

In a word no - you would be talking about walking probably at least 60miles or so (at a guess)

nope unless youve been popping those white pills containing funny stuff in´em....and are trying to run/walk a marathon, sorry luv! :D

I would say no. It takes a good few hours to drive right the way around (if you are stopping off along the way)

ahhh

ohh well i guess ill just have to make do with stayin on the beach with all the lovely ladies and my smirnoff ices!!

hell yeah....

haha yeah well i do deserve it ive been working since march all the way thru to 1 week before i go just for the holiday! my first one with out parents of any kind lol whoo me and 3 other mates are heading out there on the 15th-30th august and guess what im 18 on the 25th august what a way to spend your 18th hey! not bad im a very lucky guy!! i bet my gf wont trust me over there tho!

your right, i don't you :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i'm sure that will change....

the revison is a nightmare.....

how r u, when you off to the white isle my friend??

Saffy hands Robo a glass of something nice and chilled to help with the revision ... there ya go, welcoming!

Aww, you're very welcome .. and if ya lived nearer you could come join us for drinks and music! (Aint I lovely?)

I keep looking at the weather in Ibiza ... :D .. I don't think I'd fancy walking round the whole island in that heat !

*Saffy* said:
Aww, you're very welcome .. and if ya lived nearer you could come join us for drinks and music! (Aint I lovely?)

that would be lovely, and yes you are.....

:lol:

Saffy trawls in the crate of wine ... trolley of beers ... fridge ... freezer for ice ..

and comfy sofas to sit on ..

Back