Is It Possible???

DannyCKY said:
to walk round the whole island (coastline) in one day?

That might make a good marathon course; I can see it now -- Ibiza Marathon - wonderful weather, scenic course, and a killer after party! Sign me up :p

actually it sound appealing, maybe we schould start that event together and get sponsored by Pacha for instance...all competitors wear Pacha outfits with logo and get free table seatings with drinks later the same evening...if you can stand up after that marathone that is hehe ! 8)

Ibiza-girlie said:
actually it sound appealing, maybe we schould start that event together and get sponsored by Pacha for instance...all competitors wear Pacha outfits with logo and get free table seatings with drinks later the same evening...if you can stand up after that marathone that is hehe ! 8)

:lol: I can see the brochures now.

We can set up the course to finish right in front of Pacha :D

F.Y.I: The original marathon distance was forty kilometers (24.8 miles). The current marathon distance (26 mi., 385 yds.) was set for the 1908 London Olympics so that the course could start at Windsor Castle and end in front of the Royal Box.

premile said:
F.Y.I: The original marathon distance was forty kilometers (24.8 miles). The current marathon distance (26 mi., 385 yds.) was set for the 1908 London Olympics so that the course could start at Windsor Castle and end in front of the Royal Box.

Why did you post this? ;)

Also the first marathon was ran by some greek guy who had to get important news about an invasion to some greek palace and he ran 24 miles to get it there. This was way back in the olden days my gran knew him.

Back