Is it easy to pull in ibiza!

welshlads2004 said:
hey boys, i was wondering if it is easy to pull the ladies in ibiza?

HAPPY DAYS!

A bit easier than just walking to your closest bar... but if you're fugly or a total dick don't expect any pussy.

I got offered fellatio in the parking lot of Priv.

I thought she had car trouble and needed help. Here's a tip- LEARN SPANISH!

Gun show = new spotlight legend

The cut of his jib rings a bell though, but i can't place who it is :confused:

Gun Show said:
I'm all original, I can assure you. Failing that I'm sure one my mods could confirm that my ip is a one off. Greetings all.

I can confirm his IP is indeed unique to this site.

"His" mod xoxox

look the man !!! if the yours cannot pull on the ibiza they hay the man u must be so loser or want to be???????? becaush only the loser cannot pull on the ibiza understand what im sayin to u man coz when i am wented last july this is unbelireveble how many burds i pulled yes i scored 8 times yes 8 times repsect ? i scored with sexy birds and 1 dog she was so fat cow i woke up next to a hippo lol?

:lol:

wayne18uk said:
look the man !!! if the yours cannot pull on the ibiza they hay the man u must be so loser or want to be???????? becaush only the loser cannot pull on the ibiza understand what im sayin to u man coz when i am wented last july this is unbelireveble how many burds i pulled yes i scored 8 times yes 8 times repsect ? i scored with sexy birds and 1 dog she was so fat cow i woke up next to a hippo lol?
oh dear, oh dear!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

look the man !!!
if the yours cannot pull on the ibiza they hay the man u must be so loser or want to be????????
becaush only the loser cannot pull on the ibiza understand what im sayin
to u man coz when i am wented last july this is unbelireveble how many burds i pulled
yes i scored 8 times yes 8 times repsect ?
i scored with sexy birds and 1 dog she was so fat cow i woke up next to a hippo lol?
:rolleyes:

:eek: :twisted:

Back