is it allowed to take a photo within DC 10?

K

klaus

first, sorry for my bad english.

on mondays, i will visit dc10 und i want to know, if it is allowed to take a photo within the club?

for example in space, there is no chance to go in with a photo. in amnesia, when you are lucky, you can take one into the club.

so, i want to know, how the controls are at the doors of dc 10

thx!

yes they are , and its great to see so many people taking photos , it makes you feel that everybody is enjoying so much and want to remember every moment for ever ... hmmm oh my god , today is monday i have to run ! 8)

Pictures always come out really well in DC10, I think it is combination of sunshine and the colours, but they always look fab and really recreate the atmosphere.

Cameras are fine in DC10.

It just depends if you are in a right state to be able to take them!

You English is very good by the way :D

:p Theres always one cheeky bint :p I'll have you inthe naughty cupboard if you keep that up young lady ;)

Not hard! I'll just wave a couple of bottles of wine around and you'll come running :p :D

N8 said:
Cool, i'll be looking good with two cutie ladies chasing me then ;) :p

Yeah but it'll cost you a lot of money cos me and Tracy drink a LOT of wine :p And we won't come running to you if you try and lure us with Lambrini and Hock, we're classy ladeez we are pmsl :p :lol: ;)

I got there and they said some bint in a pink beetle wearing lots of pink and muttering something about Subliminal Ericks and fit as Carters had just come and emptied their shelves. Theu guy said he wouldnt have minded but she's starting to do it every day :rolleyes: :eek: :p

N8 said:
I got there and they said some bint in a pink beetle wearing lots of pink and muttering something about Subliminal Ericks and fit as Carters had just come and emptied their shelves. Theu guy said he wouldnt have minded but she's starting to do it every day :rolleyes: :eek: :p

PMSL, you cheeky monkey :p :lol:

i was in circoloco yesterday , we took some photos !
DSC00095.JPG

there is a very good vibe in the djs area 8)

Back