is it allowed to take a photo within DC 10?

klingclubber said:
ooh me too
looks great, is it outside?
DC10 here i come,

There is a terrace which is outside but there is covering (like Space), there is also an inside so set-up is pretty similar to Space.

whats in the bright coloured glasses(?) in the above photo???? Could I take one home as a pressi if i visited??? Im a collecter maniac!
:lol:

ooh barbie i just can't wait for it!

but am gonna have to, meanwhile i will just post post post and post some more telling anyone who'll listen how freakin excited i am infact we all are!

looking forward to my 2 day bender before i go home with you and tom ;)
space with mr derrick carter then dc10!! WOWOW WEEEE

cookie said:
have to say, like you, I can't wait to go to DC10 8) 8) 8)

6 days and I will be :D

I love that feeling of getting a taxi to DC10 on a Monday morning and thinking of everyone back home at work, such a good feeling :p ;)

Barbie said:
cookie said:
have to say, like you, I can't wait to go to DC10 8) 8) 8)

6 days and I will be :D

I love that feeling of getting a taxi to DC10 on a Monday morning and thinking of everyone back home at work, such a good feeling :p ;)

ok SHUT UP now i have no way of not thinking about you next monday when i'm freakin coming into work!

you b*tch ;)

klingclubber said:
ok SHUT UP now i have no way of not thinking about you next monday when i'm freakin coming into work!

you b*tch ;)

I'll text you Monday morning hahahaha, don't want you to forget about me :p ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

you b*tch ;)

I'll text you Monday morning hahahaha, don't want you to forget about me :p ;)

you DARE! i'm gonna put u to the back of my mind after you go, infact i'll pretend i never met a girl called sarah on a random friday for a few vinos

Got all excitied driving past it in May, shame it wasn't open! The planes fly even lower over DC10 than they do over Space :eek:

In ibiza again 28th august - 6th sept, seems like ages away :(
How about you, when you going?

cookie said:
Got all excitied driving past it in May, shame it wasn't open! The planes fly even lower over DC10 than they do over Space :eek:

sorry i know u must of said a million times when your going!

i'm there 23rd Aug till 16th Sep! so am def gonna see you out there! lovely jubbly!

neare the time we will discuss clubbing nights and dates!

oooh it does seem time away but lets keep chatting and chatting about it and it will come round sooooooooooo quick ;)

klingclubber said:

you b*tch ;)

LOL now were all gonna be hateing babs on Monday morning when were trundling off to work

the glasses are yellow , they glow in the neon lights of the inside floor
they are plastic , not crystal , i have toons of pics , i felt like a turist
making many pics , when the truth is that im in ALL the circolocos , lol

DSC00109.JPG

barbie is right , the sun light in circoloco makes you do great pics ,
its a shame that later, we went to the opening of ' honey ' in pinup
and the pics look dark , very very dark ...

and i disagree : in circoloco there are more sunlight and open air
than in the space terrace, because in space they have a odd black
think that only makes shadow ... a pity !

klingclubber said:
i'm there 23rd Aug till 16th Sep! so am def gonna see you out there! lovely jubbly!

neare the time we will discuss clubbing nights and dates!

oooh it does seem time away but lets keep chatting and chatting about it and it will come round sooooooooooo quick ;)

Cool! didn't realise we were there at same time YAY! :p

cookie said:

I'm been in DC10 before and it's felt like the planes have skimmed the roof :eek: :p

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

and nath is also the same time!

and i'm sure a million others,

so i'm gonna miss organised billy and make sure we all meet up for a clubbing extrodinaire out there :D

Back