Is Ibiza just for skinny people?

B

bigboy

I'm going to ibiza this year and I've heard its full of beutiful skinny people.

I'm carrying a few pounds and I'm a bit worried I'll stick out like a sore thumb. I've heard that some clubbers over therecan look down on people that aren't as good looking as them.

Have I got anything to worry about? Honestly please. :confused:

bigboy...first of all: get a new nickname you deserve much better for yourself.

See my thread getting fit for Ibiza, how is it done girlies??? under general q´s....im carrying a few pound too much myself these days and believe me: i think no one than myself will notice....

you got to go: have fun: relax: dont worry!

its like anywhere else the pics you see in mags and on tv are of the gorgous people but the place is full of normal people, remember everyone looks better on holiday with a bit of a tan

I keep repeating this quote from Sophia Loren to make myself feel a little better.. it really is very true,

It's 50% what you've got, and 50% what people think you've got.

no problems

i have a so called couple of extra pounds. it's never been a problem for me in ibiza.

it's more down to your persenality and how approachable you are the more relax you the more fun you have the better time you will have.

ibiza has it poosie areas but every should be able to feel comfortable while their.

i never had a problem.

honey_d: that´s so true!
even though im slimming myself these days, lots of people dont really notice, so thats o.k
wear a killersmile instead of a killersuit, it will show and doesnt cost you any thing!

I have a beer belly - and couldn't care less about it. You'll find that in Ibiza, nobody will give a toss how you look

I won't deny it, there are alot of skinny beautiful people in Ibiza but who really cares! There are also loads of normal people too. I just spend a few weeks before I go getting into wee bit better shape and buy myself some nice clothes so I feel good about myself. It's def not something that you should worry about. Just go out there and enjoy yourself!! :D

Ps The beautiful skinny people are probably only thinking about their own appearance to bother about the rest of us!

As a fat bloke meself, don't worry about it!

I'm going out to have a good time, simple as that and couldn't give a monkeys what anyone thinks - especially the posers - to be honest I'll probably laugh more at them than they would at me anyway!!!

It's about personality not physique (well ok with the exception of pulling, but otherwise its not relevant at all!) :lol:

Yup .. i dont think you should give a donkeys ... if you fit in your skin then :D FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT! I spent 40 years wishing I was taller, thinner, longer legs, pretty, had nice big white teeth .. etc etc ... what a waste of energy!

People notice a smile more than a fat butt/skinny butt/wide butt/wrinkly butt ..

Don't worry about your weight too much
as long as your healthy enuff to dance the night away you'll be fine
Also there are certain clothes that can make you look slimmer and there is certain clothes that can make you look bigger so shop well.

*Saffy* said:
Yup .. i dont think you should give a donkeys ... if you fit in your skin then :D FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT! I spent 40 years wishing I was taller, thinner, longer legs, pretty, had nice big white teeth .. etc etc ... what a waste of energy!

People notice a smile more than a fat butt/skinny butt/wide butt/wrinkly butt ..

You're over 40?? Respect!! Thought you were about 25-ish :p

Some clubs are full of what look like models but who gives a shit. As you can guess from my name i've got a beer belly but everyone has a right to a good time regardless of shape. The only people that seem to have atitude to me are the italians who do seem to sneer(especially in space) but i just give them the thumbs up and wink. 8)

Back