Is Figueretas safe to walk to from PDB at night/early hours?

Clarityman

Hi All,

New here and Ibiza Virgin next week travelling solo. Debating between a quieter hotel (Central Playa) in Figueretas or busier one (Playasol Nostrum) in PDB and fancy the quieter option. Will be visiting HI Glitterbox so want to know if the walk back would be safe or is taxi/bus advised?

Thanks

I do it every year. Walk both ways in the middle of a night or early morning.
Just stick to the main road and you will be fine.
I usually walk on the beach (even in dark areas) and this year I felt much safer than last and the one before and the beach seems to be more quiet.
But this year I have seen more homeless people sleeping on the beach ..but they won't do you any harm.
Did not see any weird people or muggers apart from a few black prostitutes but they were busy doing the job ;). As long as you not stupidly drunk you should be OK.

I do it every year. Walk both ways in the middle of a night or early morning.
Just stick to the main road and you will be fine.
I usually walk on the beach (even in dark areas) and this year I felt much safer than last and the one before and the beach seems to be more quiet.
But this year I have seen more homeless people sleeping on the beach ..but they won't do you any harm.
Did not see any weird people or muggers apart from a few black prostitutes but they were busy doing the job ;). As long as you not stupidly drunk you should be OK.
Thanks very much I’ve heard it’s pretty safe , about 25 min walk ?

Myself and my bf done that walk just the other night at about 4am, totally safe ( granted we may have had one or two cocktails to say the least :lol: )

Ive done that walk 'alot' and ive never had any issues but you do encounter some sketchy looking characters on the way

If you can't walk home safely on Ibiza you can't walk safely anywhere. Nothing like as bad as Svalbard island where if you stray you are given a gun. Although, to be fair, that's to shoot any local bears getting a bit frisky, the animal variery not the gay variety....

(although, come to think of it...)

Is there anywhere in Ibiza that isn’t essentially ‘safe’?

Unless you have been living in a cave in Northern Scotland your whole life I doubt you will be particuarly intimidated by anything Playa D’En Bossa beach has to offer at 7am.

Is there anywhere in Ibiza that isn’t essentially ‘safe’?

Unless you have been living in a cave in Northern Scotland your whole life I doubt you will be particuarly intimidated by anything Playa D’En Bossa beach has to offer at 7am.

There's always a risk. I remember me and a mate having something shouted at us in Fig years ago, but we just ignored it rather than engage - obviously someone looking for a fight. Then I was nearly pickpocketed in San An.. Always a chance of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, so it's best to have at least some wits about you if you going to walk it home...

Cheers everyone! And now all I have to do is decide which Hotel to go with by tomorrow and I’m all set to fly!

Depends how intoxicated you are, done it plenty of times, but I have had moments in the past, once a young'ish girl came up to me and a mate with a f*** off dog, she looked like a traveller, and was asking for some of our beer and joint, we spoke to her for a bit and she was trying to coax us into going over to her group that looked dodgy as f***, we declined and let her have the joint. Another time i was on my own and walking back from Space along the beach, I was really wobbly (mixture of drinking spirits and md), I found myself in a building site and up a ladder trying to get out, a builder helped me down and opened the gate to get out the site, I have no idea how I got in or what i thought i was doing, but was a bit scary to think about when I sobered the accident I could of had, I try not to mix spirits with pills/md now :)

But generally it is safe, you will see groups of people just come out of the clubs just like yourself, and is always fun going and chatting to them, sharing joints talking about the night etc

Black hookers can be annoying, but I just generally dont even say anything to them and keep walking

Back