iphone

silvia

I want one :eek: :D :D :eek:

indexhero20070109.jpg

quite possibly the most amazing phone I've ever seen :eek: - it's how you expected devices to be in the future but they never really turned out like that.

Very clever piece of kit.

Sil when I read about it in the Metro this morning the first thing I thought of was you :lol: It says it's onsale in Europe at end of 2007 so I guess that's Pep's Christmas present sorted then :lol: ;)

Looks great. 8)

I'd still prefer to have a full qwerty keyboard though. Plus, it's not yet known how it will sync with Windows applications (Outlook, etc.)...

Sil when I read about it in the Metro this morning the first thing I thought of was you :lol: It says it's onsale in Europe at end of 2007 so I guess that's Pep's Christmas present sorted then :lol: ;)

Pep's birthday and X-mas present sorted yay :lol: :lol:

Looks great. 8)

I'd still prefer to have a full qwerty keyboard though. Plus, it's not yet known how it will sync with Windows applications (Outlook, etc.)...

It's supposed to be sorted, but I think it's better to get a mac ;)

I just looked at the phone type thing and saw confusion :eek: :lol: All those buttons, all those things it can do :eek: All I want a phone for is to make/receive calls and send texts :lol:

Don't worry, by the time a pink iphone arrives everyone would have one and you'll have hundred teachers :lol:

Don't worry, by the time a pink iphone arrives everyone would have one and you'll have hundred teachers :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have trouble enough using a phone and an ipod on their own so the thought of the 2 being combine with lots of other stuff added scares me beyond belief :eek: :lol:

I have trouble enough using a phone and an ipod on their own so the thought of the 2 being combine with lots of other stuff added scares me beyond belief :eek: :lol:

Pep arrived yesterday late cos he was teaching, and I was sleeping and he waked me up to show me the joys of the iphone :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
And all I could say was: go and phone your friends, I want the simpliest mobile and the simpliest ipod, I don't want to have a screen full of buttons

Pep arrived yesterday late cos he was teaching, and I was sleeping and he waked me up to show me the joys of the iphone :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
And all I could say was: go and phone your friends, I want the simpliest mobile and the simpliest ipod, I don't want to have a screen full of buttons

I think it's great and I want one - but I don't want one at the same time.
I'd rather confine my expensive gadgets to the bunker.

I'm going to be welded to this phone at all times in unsavory establishments and in all manner of states.

I think it's ridiculously stupid to have a super-expensive ipod/phone in my pocket that's ripe for the picking.

I think I'd lose it within seconds.

(everyone was really excited about that stupid mac conference yesterday weren't they? I'm finding it hard to get aroused to be honest - despite loving macs.)

I think it's great and I want one - but I don't want one at the same time.
I'd rather confine my expensive gadgets to the bunker.

I'm going to be welded to this phone at all times in unsavory establishments and in all manner of states.

I think it's ridiculously stupid to have a super-expensive ipod/phone in my pocket that's ripe for the picking.

(everyone was really excited about that stupid mac conference yesterday weren't they? I'm finding it hard to get aroused to be honest - despite loving macs.)

Five years ago a 5gb ipod was stupidly expensive, now are cheap as chips, so it's a matter of time to have them better and more affordable ;)

Five years ago a 5gb ipod was stupidly expensive, now are cheap as chips, so it's a matter of time to have them better and more affordable ;)

Very true - give me a year or so and I might get one.

In the mean time, I'm stuck with my stupid chocolate LG 'poorexcuseforaphone' turd-like thing. :confused:

You just know you'd be testing out the iphone's capabilities at the t_____ g___ within 5 mins of getting it :lol:

Back