iphone app?

Interesting. I am surprised at the dominance of i-phone et al in those numbers.

I have recently developed an android 'habit', love the platform to bits.

Good luck with the mobile development, certainly an area of huge growth potential I am sure.

There's a mobile skin for vb which I am looking into. Not sure about it yet

anybody else having problems with the flaixeivissa-app since today :?:
doesn´t work anymore - just some high-frequency-noise like the dentist makes :spank: :x :eek:

and what happened to the sonica-app :?:
since weeks (or maybe even months) this **** doesn´t work at all anymore :spank: :spank:

ps:
ibizaglobal works - but sound can be quite boring sometimes during the day

Have Spotlight considered adding support to Tapatalk which I think is a cracking app.

[Forgive me if it already is!]

flaix is back :p

ps:
some really nice music @ ibizaspotlight-app (podcasts) 8)

tapatalk... yes, but we are in the middle of deciding whether to upgrade the forums to vbulletin 4, or stick with 3 or (yikes) switch to a different forum altogether - possibly even integrating the site and the forums under one umbrella. but so far none of this has gone beyond the discussion table ;)

i've personally never found tapatalk to be that intuitive. maybe i need to look again.

tapatalk... yes, but we are in the middle of deciding whether to upgrade the forums to vbulletin 4, or stick with 3 or (yikes) switch to a different forum altogether - possibly even integrating the site and the forums under one umbrella. but so far none of this has gone beyond the discussion table ;)

i've personally never found tapatalk to be that intuitive. maybe i need to look again.

What other forum? PHPBB? vBulletin4 would be good, it's mobile phone friendly.
Don't know about PHPBB off the top of my head.

i don't think we'd switch from vbulletin, and it is almost certain that we'll upgrade to vb4 this winter..... but a little devil inside me is saying... why not switch to a new cms where it is all included, so the forums are completely integrated into the main site" - single sign-on, seamless commenting on all articles, easier ecommerce operations, customised content per user etc, etc.

but tbh i think a simple upgrade to vb4 will be enough for this winter ;)

Back