iphone app?

Why do you need an app? If the iPhone is like any other decent smartphone, it has a web browser. Simply use it to access Ibiza-Spotlight.com. :!:

iPhone "apps" have turned people's brains to mush

Why do you need an app? If the iPhone is like any other decent smartphone, it has a web browser. Simply use it to access Ibiza-Spotlight.com. :!:

iPhone "apps" have turned people's brains to mush

because an app which is optimized to a specific purpose serves a user quite better than any
html base website, even when it has a screen size adjustment. the other thing is that the most portals and website are not necessarily independent, so you never know you get 100% neutral information or they are sticked to certain content policies, another is plus that an app which works in offline mode is far better for a typical tourist. enjoy and thanks

All them apps posted are free yes?
I would get the ministry of sound one but i aint paying for it!

Most apps are free. Partysan doens't work in my 3G. Pacha app is quite nice. Amnesia has it's own and it plays decent music and it's free.

we updated partysan-ibzia, it should run far better on the old 3g devices. we made some effort to find especially the great spotlight articles per venues or events more EASY. same for youtube, radio,etc.. as well, enjoy your holidays .... enjoy spotlight :)

As of tomorow I will be joining the iphone brigade. Had feel of it yesterday, was impressed.

I've dropped my blackberry tonnes of times and its been fine, thats my biggest worry regarding the new phone. I'll have to get a decent protective case :spank:

Back