INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi, I'm 39 from Belfast and I've been to ibiza 6 times, Arriving tomorrow for my 7th visit. 1st time doing it solo but I have some family on the island. I've been to a couple of big nights but I've never had a party focused trip. This year I've been at ants at ushuaia and defected at eden. Eden was a sweat box but I bloody loved it!

Something happens to me when I land off that plane. I just feel itching and ready and raring to go and dance and soak up the atmosphere! I hope I still get that feeling this time, whilst solo.
Welcome Fran! Great name as I am also a Fran 😁 You’ll have a great time I’m sure, I always do when solo! I’ve also met some fantastic people there when solo who I now consider family♥️

Hi everyone 😊

I'm Susanna from London. Loooove Ibiza...the party side and the relaxing one....first time I went was July 2007 and since then I have been going back every year, plus a fun working season in 2011.

I'm always reading you guys on here, and finally I decided to join in the conversation😛

This summer was quite busy I went in June, July, September...aaaand flying back tonight just for CamelPhat closing 🤩 super excited!

Nice to meet you all!!

Hi everyone 😊

I'm Susanna from London. Loooove Ibiza...the party side and the relaxing one....first time I went was July 2007 and since then I have been going back every year, plus a fun working season in 2011.

I'm always reading you guys on here, and finally I decided to join in the conversation😛

This summer was quite busy I went in June, July, September...aaaand flying back tonight just for CamelPhat closing 🤩 super excited!

Nice to meet you all!!
2011 working season- stories- go. Spill all the juicy stories!

2011 working season- stories- go. Spill all the juicy stories!
hahaha...i loved it, even though it was a crazy time and i basically didn't make any money + just spent everything 🤣 but was all worth it!

The parties were really great, we were always at Space (💔)..tunes ive listened to all day everyday everywhere will always bring me back to those months..and i met so many amazing people, some of them im still in contact with and meet them when i go there..

living there really changed my life 💖 i still think at some point i will live there again!

Hi everybody,
I’ m new in this forum and I need a little bit of time to have my landmarks here.
I’m a Dj since 2000 but with a break during 15 years because of work and children.
Now, we will be back in Ibiza the second time with my wife for fun this time.
I like clubs, but I also really like bars and more confidential stuff and rooms for listening good vibes.😎😁

Been going 2/3 times a year (with exception of a couple of missing years) since first time in 2002. Pretty sure first night ever was Cream. Met my wife on the Space floor and met loads of good (and a couple of bad!) people over the years. Seen the change in scene since 2002, preferred the old days but still enjoy the island and some of the nights still as good as ever.

Here mainly for getting info as most of our friends and acquaintances on the island have either moved on or off the scene so thought joined for that and to give Hernan and Henry Saiz the love they deserve!

Back