INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Nate here, from NZ but been living in the UK since 2006. Been to Ibiza about 4 or 5 times and just love it. I used to be a DJ in NZ (trance and house) so absolutely love the music and iconic club nights. Also enjoy the great food on the island. Will be here this Saturday, can't wait to be back!

My name is John G from Philadelphia, US. I've been to Ibiza 19x and returning for my 20th trip next week (28th through 8/1). I've experienced the Gee Moore sets at Bora Bora, Space Sundays, and all the other amazing things Ibiza has had to offer. I love great music (DJ here in the States), space to move and breathe, friendly people, and good vibes. I am coming to the island with a buddy who will make his first trip. Trying to pack in as much amazingness as possible. Thursday - Kumharas to Destino (Solomun) to Hi Afterlife? or something else, Friday - Akasha for Guy J then Pacha for Music On, Saturday - Ants then Amnesia for El Row, Sunday - I was hoping for Guy Gerber, but you know so maybe Blue Marlin for Tong's event or Bora Bora for the Nic Fanciulli party. Filling in the rest with the beautiful beaches, beach clubs, Old Town, and some dining spots. I was impressed with the information offered in this forum and had to join. Thanks to all who contribute.

My name is John G from Philadelphia, US. I've been to Ibiza 19x and returning for my 20th trip next week (28th through 8/1). I've experienced the Gee Moore sets at Bora Bora, Space Sundays, and all the other amazing things Ibiza has had to offer. I love great music (DJ here in the States), space to move and breathe, friendly people, and good vibes. I am coming to the island with a buddy who will make his first trip. Trying to pack in as much amazingness as possible. Thursday - Kumharas to Destino (Solomun) to Hi Afterlife? or something else, Friday - Akasha for Guy J then Pacha for Music On, Saturday - Ants then Amnesia for El Row, Sunday - I was hoping for Guy Gerber, but you know so maybe Blue Marlin for Tong's event or Bora Bora for the Nic Fanciulli party. Filling in the rest with the beautiful beaches, beach clubs, Old Town, and some dining spots. I was impressed with the information offered in this forum and had to join. Thanks to all who contribute.
Welcome dude, there’s some good history there 👍

Hello folks. Sonny here. Scottish dude saying hello ahead of my next visit in about 7 weeks time. I'm part party-goer, part island explorer. Love the forum for tips and local updates, it's like the 5th emergency service in here! Last time I was over 2019 (maybe 2018, pre pandemic anyway) the villa got knocked over, they left with nothing when they heard me snoring 😁. Hoping this one will be less adventurous on that front !!!

Hey everyone

Long time lurker but become a little addicted to the forums this summer and wanted to start posting, maybe the excitement for coming back is doing it .

Been over to Ibiza a few times now from doing it as 'cheap' as possible with friends to enjoying the other side of things these days with my girlfriend.

Weve been on our 'this is our last time going to Ibiza' trip for about the last 4bor 5 times we've visited. I can't give it up 😂

Love reading all your posts and living vicariously through you

Brandon

Hey 👋🏻 I’m Gem from Leicester. Late 30’s, husband a bit younger (but surprisingly not as hardcore in the stamina stakes - I guess I have more experience in that regard!) Currently in Ibiza for the summer. Not looking forward to returning back to reality in a few weeks time but needs must (we have a pet tortoise who I’m sure is missing us like crazy 😆). It’s my 11th visit to the island. Have already covered a lot of ground during our various trips over here, but constantly discovering new places to explore / visit! This trip has been a complete smorgasbord of clubs, nice meals, beach trips etc. Having a blast! Enjoying the forum posts during our quiet time - nice to meet you all!

GDay. I'm olly the aussie. Originally from the UK and used to do a lot of clubbing late 90's in Manchester and Liverpool. Then moved down under. Planning a reunion trip to Ibiza with old clubbing buddies next June and really enjoying the chat on here. Hopeful that trance makes an enormous comeback before the trip but its all good whatever. Had retired from clubbing properly for over 10 years but a trip to vegas in 2019 (awful for clubbing) where we sourced some perfect molly has brought back the magic. So after the boys trip the wife and kids are going to join me and I'll have 3 whole weeks in Ibiza - can hardly wait!

GDay. I'm olly the aussie. Originally from the UK and used to do a lot of clubbing late 90's in Manchester and Liverpool. Then moved down under. Planning a reunion trip to Ibiza with old clubbing buddies next June and really enjoying the chat on here. Hopeful that trance makes an enormous comeback before the trip but its all good whatever. Had retired from clubbing properly for over 10 years but a trip to vegas in 2019 (awful for clubbing) where we sourced some perfect molly has brought back the magic. So after the boys trip the wife and kids are going to join me and I'll have 3 whole weeks in Ibiza - can hardly wait!
Welcome.
I’m your main man on here for any Balearic Music👍

Evening all!!
Been reading the forum for a while now and thought it was time to get involved now that me and other half are back on the scene.

Both in our 40s now (ouch!), massive clubbers and Ibiza veterans from the 2000s, retired for quite some time whilst life got in the way (kids, jobs, house yada yada) but kids are a bit older now and we’ve been drawn back in. I don’t think it ever really leaves you!!

We went back to the island just before Covid and vowed to make it at least an annual occurrence but then…. well you know what happened next.

Managed another visit last summer and 2 scheduled for this year - thank god for accommodating grandparents!!

This forum really helped us navigate our way back in after a long absence. Yes the island has changed but the magic is still there.

LK x

I'm Alda from Portugal, lawyer, love electronic music and regarding to age....I could probably be the mother of most of the people in this forum 😅.
I decided a couple days ago to surprise my husband with a trip to Ibiza as 50th birthday present and booked everything before i regret doing or not doing it...he have no idea! 🙈 We will be there by the end of June

Now I'm trying to figure out how things work!
I have been to Ibiza as a teenager during a family trip, but never returned. Until now!!!!

I apologize myself in advance because i will probably ask dumb questions ☺️

I'm Alda from Portugal, lawyer, love electronic music and regarding to age....I could probably be the mother of most of the people in this forum 😅.
I decided a couple days ago to surprise my husband with a trip to Ibiza as 50th birthday present and booked everything before i regret doing or not doing it...he have no idea! 🙈 We will be there by the end of June

Now I'm trying to figure out how things work!
I have been to Ibiza as a teenager during a family trip, but never returned. Until now!!!!

I apologize myself in advance because i will probably ask dumb questions ☺️
Welcome! No question is a stupid question! Well, some are. Ok, most questions are stupid questions.

But please ask us anything and everything, someone much more knowledgeable than me will be along to help out

Late to the party, couldn't find the thread. Anyhoo back on the island end of September, latest I've been. Staying on edge of Ibiza Town and Figuretes. Lookng forward to Nui, Glitterbox, Akasha and a few other spots. Only Glitterbox at Hi falls into the big venue stuff for me to see carl craig & luke solomon. Louie Vega in the port, Sven at Akasha are the other nights I'm going to. I'll be bar hopping Ibiza Town quite a bit, and heading to NUI on the friday I arrive after a quick visit to Paradise Lost in the old town.

I've seen enough of the island to know what I like, what I dont't, where i'd go, and where I wouldn't, This one looks like it might be messier than last year, but not as messy as "the villa year" - who knows. Dont make plans in ibiza, thats the rule.

I’m Caroline, born in England but living in Australia for 15 years now. Ibiza is a bit of a bucket list destination for me, wanted to get there before I need walking aids 😆 Heading tonight from Stanstead and making a hot turn to Pacha. Anyone else there tonight?

It's been a while, it's been many years in fact. I was on here about a decade ago but will have changed emails since then. Nate_Jones was my old username perhaps. I certainly recognise a few names from various posts on here. Long story short; left the clubbing scene altogther and found the mountains. Most holidays over the last ten years have been on snow. That saying the music never went away, the desire never went away. It just took a little time to grow up and sort life out. Needless to say it's time to return to the island this Ocotber and perhaps see a few old familiar faces.

Hi, I’m Elle and live in West Yorkshire. I joined the forum recently and am currently in San Antonio for the week, which is my fourth visit to Ibiza, but I’ve not been here since 2015. It changes so much each time I visit. My OH hates dance music so I’ve been going to the clubs solo this time which is a first for me, was very nervous as first but have had a great time and mostly people have been really cool and friendly.

Had a hiatus on gigs and raves for several years when I started getting old and sensible, but I’ve grown out of that and have been getting back into EDM and techno recently, and going to more events in Leeds and Manc back home, so think I’ll be back in Ibiza more often again too. Nice to meet ya all!

Hi, I’m Elle and live in West Yorkshire. I joined the forum recently and am currently in San Antonio for the week, which is my fourth visit to Ibiza, but I’ve not been here since 2015. It changes so much each time I visit. My OH hates dance music so I’ve been going to the clubs solo this time which is a first for me, was very nervous as first but have had a great time and mostly people have been really cool and friendly.

Had a hiatus on gigs and raves for several years when I started getting old and sensible, but I’ve grown out of that and have been getting back into EDM and techno recently, and going to more events in Leeds and Manc back home, so think I’ll be back in Ibiza more often again too. Nice to meet ya all!
Welcome! We're all very strange, but you're welcome to join in. One of us..... one of us.....

Hi, I'm 39 from Belfast and I've been to ibiza 6 times, Arriving tomorrow for my 7th visit. 1st time doing it solo but I have some family on the island. I've been to a couple of big nights but I've never had a party focused trip. This year I've been at ants at ushuaia and defected at eden. Eden was a sweat box but I bloody loved it!

Something happens to me when I land off that plane. I just feel itching and ready and raring to go and dance and soak up the atmosphere! I hope I still get that feeling this time, whilst solo.

Back