INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Howdy All,

So first off, Im coming back!!... Holy shite! Its taken a whole 12-13yrs for me to get back to Ibiza. Was 23yrs old then... now 35 and turning 36 the day before i fly over.

The name is Joel, Originally from a Small town way out in the Scrub of Western Australia. Back in 2006 me and a good mate made the trek over to Ibiza, it was easily the best 11 nights of my life. Saw plenty of the Clubs, Ibiza Town and Playa Den Bossa.

This round i am bringing my other half, staying in Playa Den Bossa and renting a car to see more of the scenic sites. Still plan on hitting up Pacha/Amnesia for a couple of nights, heading to some beaches, eating food and just chilling. Really looking forward to it and cant wait to see how its all changed since Ive been away.
Welcome to the forum?

Welcome to the forum?

Hi and thanks for the weclome.

Ive had this acc for some time now :) cant seem to log onto my original acc, Dazed_Out which i used before my trip back in 2006. Need to figure out which email address i used for it.

Looking through some of my old posts on my other acc you replied to me back then diver :)

Last edited:
Hello,

I’m Christophe from Belgium. First time Ibiza in 2013 (yes I know very late for my age, I’m 44 now) As a hobby I sometimes DJ at fashion shows and events here in Belgium.
Big fan from the All Day I Dream sound but I also love some rolling tech house and the Innervisions sound.
Since 2013 i been coming to the island every year. Mostly first week of July and always staying in Talamanca. (Argos Hotel)
This year my normal stay is already over, but im coming over next Sunday till Tuesday to check some locations for a wedding 3rd week of October.

Hello,

I’m Christophe from Belgium. First time Ibiza in 2013 (yes I know very late for my age, I’m 44 now) As a hobby I sometimes DJ at fashion shows and events here in Belgium.
Big fan from the All Day I Dream sound but I also love some rolling tech house and the Innervisions sound.
Since 2013 i been coming to the island every year. Mostly first week of July and always staying in Talamanca. (Argos Hotel)
This year my normal stay is already over, but im coming over next Sunday till Tuesday to check some locations for a wedding 3rd week of October.
Hello Zolex, welcome ?

Hello,

Bienvenue. Is it too late to cancel the wedding?

Hello ,
my name is Mike , coming from germany and spending two - three times a year my holidays in Ibiza. More or less in the opening or closing season. Want to share here my experiences and also get some new ones from yours. will be in two weeks again on the island and i'm already excited again ?
Welcome Mike.

Hellooo together,

my name is Julian, coming also from Germany. First time in Ibiza in 2011. Been there every year since then. Ibiza is such a nice place to relax, or have a party, meet new people, so it hooked me every time I was there. I want to share also some experiences from the last years and get some new tips from you guys. Will be in four days again on the island

Hellooo together,

my name is Julian, coming also from Germany. First time in Ibiza in 2011. Been there every year since then. Ibiza is such a nice place to relax, or have a party, meet new people, so it hooked me every time I was there. I want to share also some experiences from the last years and get some new tips from you guys. Will be in four days again on the island
Welcome Julian. There is a German language forum on here too.

Hi Everyone,

I am a 37 year old clubber who has been going to Ibiza on an annual basis since 2002 - with the exception of the odd year at Uni and getting married where funds were tight. Have stayed at many a hotel in PDB and San An over the years. Definitely prefer San An again over PDB, went to San An this year (Sol Bahia) and PDB last year (old Bossa Park). Usually go to Ibiza over the Captured Festival weekend in September as a big group, but try other nights during the stay. For example tried Glitterbox, and loved Pikes.

I enjoy a range of dance music, but for me its all about the melodies. Trance, Progressive House, Melodic Techno are my preferred styles.

Have been observing the forum over the last year or two, will generally keep a look out. Will reply if I have anything useful to say!

Hi Everyone,

I am a 37 year old clubber who has been going to Ibiza on an annual basis since 2002 - with the exception of the odd year at Uni and getting married where funds were tight. Have stayed at many a hotel in PDB and San An over the years. Definitely prefer San An again over PDB, went to San An this year (Sol Bahia) and PDB last year (old Bossa Park). Usually go to Ibiza over the Captured Festival weekend in September as a big group, but try other nights during the stay. For example tried Glitterbox, and loved Pikes.

I enjoy a range of dance music, but for me its all about the melodies. Trance, Progressive House, Melodic Techno are my preferred styles.

Have been observing the forum over the last year or two, will generally keep a look out. Will reply if I have anything useful to say!
Hello @Ched

My names Nate. I found some flyers in my storage unit recently. Among them was this one which was the first ever night i went to in Ibiza.

Now i feel old.

Attachments

• IMG_20200905_191933_381.jpg
    IMG_20200905_191933_381.jpg
    791.9 KB · Views: 26
Back