INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi I'm Brian and I'm from Glasgow too.

I know what pastrami means about this site being very distracting.....better get on with this and get back to work.

I'm currently living in Sydney and work for a software company as a project manager.

scary to think about it but I've been going to Ibiza on and off for around 10 years now.

Hi Lissa.....nice to see another glasweigan on here. ;)

Cheers

J.

To Shiva ( the creator and destroyer ), my age is also around those numbers, but as i always say, 'age is just a number'. Wonderfull people come in all ages....and i met so many really fantastic people when last in Ibiza, that i'm coming again this year (2003). So no, be welcome dear Shiva....and maybe you will meet a mad dutch lady, tall/blonde who will laugh with you and marvell at your experiences.

To introduce myself....i'm Eve, a dutch/southafrican woman living in Holland, near Amsterdam.I 'm also almost 40, though not many people can tell. I have a creative profession, millions of childeren....and mad am about all kinds of dance music -from ambient to techno (got some great techno parties here in Holland!) last year was the first time in ibiza, and what can i say it, was great. So I'm coming again. The combination of an island dedicated to dance, beautifull beaches, wonderfull weather, and funloving sexy peolple is to good to pass up. See ya!

introduce yourself

my name is carlos and i live and work in los angeles doing computer animation. i've never been to ibiza, but will hopefully go for the first time this year. looks like i'm going solo, but looks like i've met a few people on this board i may meet up with....we'll see what happens. hopefully things work out.

but reading everyone's messages gives me the goose bumps because you all make Ibiza sound so incredible. i am jealous!!! but happy that there are people like you out there who love it so much :D it's sound great! to be able to read that all of you still think about it makes me want to go badly. hope to see you all soon!!!

My name is Aaron as you can tell by the username. I am 22 years old. Getting on a bit now :cry:

I work in Scotland as an IT Infrastructure Manager......really boring stuff but it pays the bills and my Ibiza trips! :D

Been 2 Ibiza 3 times and going again this summer to make it 4. Love the place and the people who descend there every season. Been going clubbing in the UK since I was 14 years old so I started early!

See ya all there! :D

My name is Aaron as you can tell by the username. I am 22 years old. Getting on a bit now :cry:

I work in Scotland as an IT Infrastructure Manager......really boring stuff but it pays the bills and my Ibiza trips! :D

Been 2 Ibiza 3 times and going again this summer to make it 4. Love the place and the people who descend there every season. Been going clubbing in the UK since I was 14 years old so I started early!

See ya all there! :D

Hi fellow groovers,

My name is Aris, and i'm a 30 y.o property development manager living in Sydney, Australia. Looking to head to Ibiza for the first time this year. Long overdue, but Australia is a long way from anywhere.

I started raving as a 16 year old and haven't stopped in 14 years. Clubbing/raving is the source. I look surprisingly young given my age and length of time partying LOL.

I love all genres of dance music from techno through to funky house, progressive, even psy trance. Misseve, Holland has the best DJ's IMO, Lucien Foort, Fred Numf, Montana etc etc.

If Ibiza is paradise, then Sydney must be heaven. Truly a beatiful city. I encourage you all to come down one summer. I'd love to show you around. Hope to see everyone in Ibiza this year.

What's up party people. I'm representing Toronto Canada. I'm 23 yrs old and plan to visit Ibiza for a couple weeks on my World Tour 2003 :=)
Hope to see some of you there................ :twisted:

salut tout le monde!

My name is Jannica, I am 26 years old, and I live in Poitiers, France. I went to Ibiza for the first time in the summer of 2003 and I had the time of my life! :D I love dancing, house music(specifically progressive and funky house), meeting new people, and just plain having a good time! I hope to go back to Ibiza again in 2005 for two weeks if things go as planned! :D

my name is sean,im 27,from rep of ireland,ive been to ibiza 4 times,going back 27th aug,03, for 2 weeks,cant wait.ibiza just gets better with every visit :D :D :D :D

Hello everyone..... I am Paul, and I live in beautiful Oxford, UK! I am currently 20, but will be 21 by the time this summer's Ibiza trip. I have been to Ibiza 5 times, twice when I was younger with the parentals and the last 3 years for the clubbing. My favourite places are Coastline and urm.... any of the clubs because they are all different and all offer something different, but especially Pacha! My favourite dance tune of all time (and 2nd favourite song of all time) is on a Paul Oakenfold CD, and is the 10 minute version of Delerium - Silence, absolutely the bollocks! (Favourite song of all time for anyone interested is Radiohead - Paranoid Android!) As you can tell then my music tastes vary from rock music (no one take the mick!?) Radiohead, Nirvana, Beach Boys, Q.O.T.S.A to Boards Of Canada, Plaid to some drum 'n' bass (DJ Marky, Hype) to some qualtiy Trance, Hard House and House! (Ferry Corsten, Paul Oakenfold) I like to think that I "know whats good" to my ears?!!

Hi my names Adam, im 20 and from the down south in essex,

i lost my ibiza virginity last year :oops: but only went for a week, but cant wait for this year because im already booked up for 2 week from 13th Aug. COME ON!!!!!!!! :twisted:

What's goin on everyone?

My name is Dave and I'm 20 years old. Right now I'm currently a student in Connecticut, USA. I've been into the clubbing scene ever since I was on a rugby tour to Dublin in 1999. I've been trying to keep myself busy with clubs/bars in NYC, but am trying to get some of my boys to go to Ibiza for this summer...Ibiza 2003!

Let's hope i'll be able to say see you guys this summer pretty soon. This site is very friendly, everyone seems to be very chill.

Peace.

JIPE

as u all no my name is JIPE
my age not that old 19years old
about me:: out for fun,sex,girls, and lots of drink
and there need to be a really good sound system cause i have one of the best sound system in N.Ireland in my car

thats all for now

jipe

Hi there brethrens and brethenesses.

Hi there guys.....name is Pete 29yr old graphic artist/bike courier DJ wannabe from north london.First went to ibiza in may 99 when the trance scene exploded over there.....had an absolutely fantastic time.Got hammered most nights and found a new love for music.....returned 2 years later in june 2001 and got engaged to Anna (10yrs together) at the sunset at cafe del mar.....i luv a good knees up and am always lookin to meet up with like minded people....last time we done Cream @amnesia UFO@ES paradis.sundance .eden plus other places like Borra borra...mainly warming up around the west end ......had the time of my life.....to me ibiza is certainly heaven on earth....no one has bad vibes....everyone wants to do the same thing.....party hard....and i luv it.....many thanks to Alex P ...graham gold....farley jackmaster funk...and all the others that helped make a great holiday even better.....loadsa respect for them DJ;s who all took the time for a good waffle and a pint.....cheers guys...back this year in june and looking to do space and pacha aswell as back to es paradis(luv it there).....anyway guys.....thats me....funky house..hard house....trance.....ohhhhhhh yesss....makes the luv flow thru my viens......

Hey,
Selin.
25 years old.
-never been in Ibiza, but this summer I am definetely going. I have heard sooo much about the place, that I said to myself it has been shame having missed all the stuff going on over there for soo long.
-am definetely going this summer, but one little problem though:
-need tips for where to stay and where to go for some good quality Ibiza time.
-just simply love trance/ progr. house and especially psychedelic.
-started my clubbing career 4 years ago, and I don't think I can stay away from all that overdose adrenaline in the rest of my life.
-looove dancing.
-need tips . Urgent! When is the best time to go and so on?

Hey Everyone :lol:
My name is Jordan-Marie and Im almost 20 years old. I live on the west coast of Canada and my pal Shawn and I are planning our very first trip to Ibiza in the summer of 2004. We figured we would wait until then so that we have lots of time to save up money so that we can have the best time possible. We're going to backpack as much of Europe as we can and then spend our remaining weeks in Ibiza. I hope to meet up with some of you from the msg board while Im there!

Hello! I'm from West London, been to Ibiza once with my bf the year before last; loved it & am hoping to go back again this summer, if only for a weekend. 8)

HEY WHATUP IBIZA PEOPLE! I am from Long Island,NY 23 years old. Went to Ibiza for first time last year thought the place was off the charts cant wait to go back this year. Hey Vinylgroover you post over on Elite right? I go by Dirty Workout over there bro. good to see you

Hello everyone:)

Im Jose from Benicasim Spain, its near valencia and 91 nautical milles away from ibiza. I own an apartment in the transat resort (its 100 mtrs away from Pacha). I go to ibiza 10 or 12 times a year. Ive going to ibiza since i wa a little kid. This summer ill spend the final week of june, the two final weeks of july, hole augost and one week in september.

be glad to meet any of u spotlighter in Ibiza :)

Back