INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

nice to be here!

hi, when i read over your amazing discussions about ibiza i thought i must join this forum! nice to know that there are some people that have exactly (!) the same feelings i have since i´ve been in ibiza (may 2002) :D

of course, in may there wasn´t really that much going on - anyway, it was still enough: i went to pacha, es paradis, the opening of el divino, km5, teatro, café del mar...

i really LOVE house music, always looking for new releases and tunes and going to the greatest dj gigs here in germany.
i´m sure you guys know this german guy called moguai... ;) ("the rock"; "you know i"). his new album ("headliners") is really brilliant.
my other favorites: felix da housecat, deep dish, sander kleinenberg and sasha

just ur average little loveable little green jedi :D

Kit here, got into hard trance a while back from a friend i met online in alberta, canada she says its huge up there in most of the metro areas of canada and i checked out this site a while ago and liked what i'd seen.

well here go's

Names Kit
live in the states, NH specifically
go to BOSTON a bit every week and love the clubs i've seen down there but from what i've researched online BOSTON clubs don't hold a candle to IBIZA.

and now that the EURO makes it more affordable for us to all travel more, i do believe i'll be saving for a trip there hopefully within a year.

besides hard trance, my first love is alpine skiing and am currently saving for a trip out to COLORADO, "crested butte" is the best "imho".

but i digress, many a person has told me that IBIZA is a haven for free spirits and good time people. and with such a vast amount of stupidity in the world because of the middle east troubles and the terrorism, its nice to know some places are more than a place its a state of mind. "IBIZA 4eva guys"

Just another STAR WARS GEN X free spirit, "we are luminous beings, the force is in us and all around us"

My name is James, I am 25 years old living in NYC. My first trip to Ibiza was last summer with my girlfriend after many summers of trying to get there!! This summer we are going back, its already booked. We will be there from the 12th-26th of July.

Another NH person?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Will, I live in Boston, USA. I am actually originally from NH, whereabouts do you live NH, Kit? Going to Digweed this Friday?

I am 25, working in investments, thinkng about going back to grad school.

Last summer was my first trip to Ibiza and it was simply beyond words. Hope to go back very soon, if not this summer then next.

Hi all,

The name Weluvibiza is a bit lame really, thought up when I had the post Ibiza blues after returning home from heaven last year. My other arf has never posted on here, but the monicer is supposed to be both of us.

Me being - David, stranded in the Channel Islands (what I have to so bad to deserve this I don't know!)

Work in I. T. for a big financial organisation, and don't enjoy it one jot at the moment. I spend my days day dreaming about the next trip to Ibiza to get me through the days.

Fave DJ's - Sanchez, Tenaglia, plus many more, not overly keen on ard house, but will listen to anything really.

Regards & Be Happy :D :D :D

Hello Kids

My name is Liam(They made me put the -O on the end,Cos someone already had my name)

I'm 23 and work In the City in London, Quite Boring you don't wanna hear about that, I live in East London and Love going Out, i've recently split up with my Long Term Girlfreind, So I'm now living life to the fullest :D

I've never been to Ibiza and I reckon it is gonna be the bollocks, I'm gonna go in July Sometime(Booking it at the end of the month)

I've been to most Clubbing places in Europe, But one of my pals went Ibiza last year and said it was one of the best times of his life, Even Better than when we went Amsterdam and thats saying somehting :D

So here I am, I'll see you round the Boards 8)

Kisses everyone, its Sara coming from San Diego, California! I'm 23 years old and I work doing website support for a very large cellular service company. I went to Ibiza last year with my boyfriend (Pastrami) and was all worried that I wouldn't be able to "keep up" with him. I need sleep or else I'll get sick or something, and he's a total livewire. But we barely slept at all for the whole 6 days, and I survived. I couldn't sleep, because all I did was think about the Wonderland that was waiting for me outside our hotel door. Ibiza IS a truly MAGICAL PLACE (thanks for that Robo)... we're going to try and move out there this summer. Awesome meeting everyone, this was a great idea! :lol:

Hi, my name is Chopper and i'm from Dublin. I'm 21 years of age and i'm an ibiza fanatic.
I first went to ibiza in 2000 and fell in love with the island. I'm going back on 20th June this year for my 4th time. Can't wait to see my pal Erick rock Pacha once more - roll on the summer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hiya!

I am a newbie on here, but love clubbing! Been to Ibiza two years in a row and I am definitely planning on going back this year. End of June/Early July times and then maybe in September for the closing parties!

My name is Sarah, I am 24 years old and live in Birmingham!

So be nice to me (As I am sure you will be) ;)

Hello Every1.

My name's is Joe and I am 21 years old. I live in Conwy (North Wales, UK) - but was born in England (so no sheep jokes please.!) I have been to Ibiza twice (2001&2002) and am definitely going again in 2003. I work in a college and am meant to be working at this moment in time, but it's far more interesting reading what everyone has to say on this site, it is also making me more and more excited about Ibiza 2003 (end of June - beginning of July I would say). Anyway I had a bit of a sesh last night and my head isn't exactly working to it's full potential quite yet so am taking it easy!

I'm into all types of dance music (from funky house through to hard trance) and my main love is buying and spinning the latest vinyls. I also love clubbing in the Uk and regularly visit Manchester and Liverpool.

Later Every1.

Hi everyone, My name is Ian and I work in I.T. I live in Dublin, ireland . Had my first trip to ibiza last summer and am going back in early July. I am 29 years old. My only regret is that i didn't go there when i was twenty.

Hello all

Hello All
Im 25 im hoping to come to ibiza this year and set up the market stall ive got here in england, and bring it to Ibiza the island i believe my feet were meant to stand on, I spent 5 months here in 99 and left on my birthday at the end of october and its been so long, but i'll be arriving soon.
Thank you
tom

Hi everyone. My name's Tony, I'm 35!! and live in West London. I first went to Ibiza in '93 but then had a long lay-off till 2000. Since I went back I just can't get enough of the place!! Four visits last year!! My wife says I'm chasing my lost youth :confused: . I say I'm living the way I was supposed too :D . After all, if it feels good, it must be right!

Hi everybody,

I am Steven, am from Belgium and 30, this year I turn 31 so I am getting
old. This year I might come back to Ibiza. Had a wonderful time in 2002,
I hope this year I can go with a girlfriend. The experience is soooo much
better when you're with people you know.

an intro

Hey everyone

I'm Iain Stewart and I snoop around the Ibiza mesage boards from time to time to see wassup.

Though I've been clubbing for over 20 years now I still manage to wheel me creaking body out onto a Balearic 'floor every now an then. Spent two months in Ibiza last summer updating my guidebook Rough Guide Ibiza & Formentera (second edition in ALL GOOD BOOKSTORES, or Amazon, etc etc from March!!).

Best clubbing vibe last summer for me was DC10 closing (even tho music was...err average) best chilled vibe was KM5. Enjoyed some good nights at Mao Rooms, Zuka and Underground.

Thumbs down for me was Space (moody bouncers, stoopid prices and queues and ruff sound system this year). 'No Space' more like. All in all me reckons Space may have peaked a couple of years back

Thanks for an excellent site James. Content (and graft) does pay off!!! [/i]

Hi All,

I've been snooping around the board for the past couple of months and finally decided to sign up. My name is Michael, I'm 25 from New York. July 2003 will be my fourth visit to the magical island. I'm staying in the Ibiza Town area and looking forward to exploring the entire island; this is the first year that I'm renting a car. I've never stayed for more than a week so this 4-week trip is going to be quite an experience.

Every year there's always something special about Ibiza; it's sexy, energetic, enchanting, and beautiful. The parties, people, places, and days are memorable -- Ibiza represents freedom and creativity.

Can't wait...
volcano3.jpg

Hi everyone, i'm Lissa and i'm from sunny Glasgow. I work in the investments dept of a building society in the city centre but am starting the long, painful process of saving money so i can go away for a few months next summer and see (some of) the world!

i've been to Ibiza for the last four years and cant wait to go back again this year.

Hi, my name is Tom and I live and work in London.

I come from a varied background, telecoms, investment banking, television and the internet. One consistent thing in my life has been my love of writing and my love of music.

I currently represent a band called Muddyloop who are having moderate success.

I discovered Ibiza in 2000 and have fallen in love ever since.

Pacha, Space, Pin-Up, El Devino's the list goes on, I love it all

This site drives me nuts...everytime Im on it i find myself daydreaming about the days spent in ibiza...My name is Rami(thats where the stupid username pastrami comes from)...I am a 22 yr old kid living in San Diego. My extremely fun job is a Computer Engineer for a high tech company(i was being sarcastic about FUN!). Id love to open my own club one day...Club pastrami =)...(might have to go with another name!)...well if u wanna check out some pics from ibiza 2002 check out my site at www.pastramisandwich.net.

Back