INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi, I'm 39 from Belfast and I've been to ibiza 6 times, Arriving tomorrow for my 7th visit. 1st time doing it solo but I have some family on the island. I've been to a couple of big nights but I've never had a party focused trip. This year I've been at ants at ushuaia and defected at eden. Eden was a sweat box but I bloody loved it!

Something happens to me when I land off that plane. I just feel itching and ready and raring to go and dance and soak up the atmosphere! I hope I still get that feeling this time, whilst solo.
Welcome Fran! Great name as I am also a Fran 😁 You’ll have a great time I’m sure, I always do when solo! I’ve also met some fantastic people there when solo who I now consider family♥️

Hi everyone 😊

I'm Susanna from London. Loooove Ibiza...the party side and the relaxing one....first time I went was July 2007 and since then I have been going back every year, plus a fun working season in 2011.

I'm always reading you guys on here, and finally I decided to join in the conversation😛

This summer was quite busy I went in June, July, September...aaaand flying back tonight just for CamelPhat closing 🤩 super excited!

Nice to meet you all!!

Hi everyone 😊

I'm Susanna from London. Loooove Ibiza...the party side and the relaxing one....first time I went was July 2007 and since then I have been going back every year, plus a fun working season in 2011.

I'm always reading you guys on here, and finally I decided to join in the conversation😛

This summer was quite busy I went in June, July, September...aaaand flying back tonight just for CamelPhat closing 🤩 super excited!

Nice to meet you all!!
2011 working season- stories- go. Spill all the juicy stories!

2011 working season- stories- go. Spill all the juicy stories!
hahaha...i loved it, even though it was a crazy time and i basically didn't make any money + just spent everything 🤣 but was all worth it!

The parties were really great, we were always at Space (💔)..tunes ive listened to all day everyday everywhere will always bring me back to those months..and i met so many amazing people, some of them im still in contact with and meet them when i go there..

living there really changed my life 💖 i still think at some point i will live there again!

Back