Increasing trend in pouting

Keira Knightly... queen of the pout!
keira-knightley-by-julian-broad.jpg

(Still VERY foxy though!)
J

Euuuww... I've seen more meat on a stick insect! She really annoys me. Good pout though.

I love a good pout for photos! Not a serious pout though, the joke pout, like poking your lips as far out as they'll go and srunching your eyes up, it looks really sexy :lol:

My photos are either the joke pout or a massive smile with all my big teeth hanging out (Jon says I remind him of a shark about to bite something when I smile :eek: :spank: :lol:)

great20white20shark202.jpg

Euuuww... I've seen more meat on a stick insect! She really annoys me. Good pout though.

I love a good pout for photos! Not a serious pout though, the joke pout, like poking your lips as far out as they'll go and srunching your eyes up, it looks really sexy :lol:

My photos are either the joke pout or a massive smile with all my big teeth hanging out (Jon says I remind him of a shark about to bite something when I smile :eek: :spank: :lol:)

great20white20shark202.jpg

Sorry for some reason that really made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

come to NY.. out to Long Island.. and youll want to kill everyone LOL :spank:

n1398871823_173061_2503.jpg

.....check out getoffourisland.com for a laugh :p

I always smile, well i used to :( Spent years learning how to smile properly as i never could when i was younger and now i can't again, meh!

If I smile normally my mum thinks I'm pulling a face. It takes 3 or 4 shots for every photo I have to pose for (liscence, passport etc) and it gets to the point I have to frown.

I think posh spice should be allowed to pout tho. I like her, shes ok.

Back