In Ibiza Now!!!! Help needed for a night tonight!

addicted2ibiza

Tuesday 1st July!
My 18th Birthday!
Dont fancy the water party at Es Paradise but anything else really!
+ advice needed on Thursdays at Amnesia(Cream) any good????
Thanx all
ps the weather out here is fantastic and the atmosphere even better
ps im staying in San An Bay!

Cant comment on Cream for you matey but hope you're having a good time, it'll probably make you feel better to know its very cloudy over here and a bit rainy :(

Enjoy yoursefl whatever you do this eve. Ive got housework planned ;) ;)

underwater @pacha if u like house or clockwork orange meets the gallery @eden if u like trance......

addicted2ibiza said:
Tuesday 1st July!
My 18th Birthday!
Dont fancy the water party at Es Paradise but anything else really!
+ advice needed on Thursdays at Amnesia(Cream) any good????
Thanx all
ps the weather out here is fantastic and the atmosphere even better
ps im staying in San An Bay!

has carl cox at space on tuesday not started yet??? go to that if it has! or go to eden for the gallery and clockwork orange - that'll be good!!!!

and your asking if cream on thursday will be any good???? its tiesto and paul van dyk so i can safely say you'll have a very very good night!!!

Go to Underwater, was there last Tuesday and it was funking brilliant, Darren Emerson was unbelievable :D

Hey babs

Are you still out there?

I'm leaving tonight :D and staying at Es vive and I was wondering what you think of it....

No, I don´t hate Pacha - I had a GREAT time whilst i was there in Spet, Defmix - good evening in Funky Room.
I just dont get the fuss about Space, sorry! not my type of crowd, too many people, too expensive and too overhyped

Ibiza-girlie said:
I just dont get the fuss about Space, sorry! not my type of crowd, too many people, too expensive and too overhyped

i understand your point, but most clubs in ibiza are over crowded, and too expensive

8)

well expensive yes, but some of the places there´s more room for them...like f.i Pacha, small rooms, cool terrasse and space for you......Amnesia is so huge as well as privelege, you wont feel the people that much......which is your favourite, Robo?

yet again i disagree about amnesia, last year at cream the was very little room, i'm talking shoulder to shoulder stylee, not even enough room to raise your hands during a song. it seemed as if there was double the amount of 'legal' capacity in the club. and that has been every time i've been there.

i have many different favs, mainly because the offer different experiences.

amnesia - for sweaty 'having it large'
pacha - the global room and the excellent aray of house djs
space - for the unforgettable terrace experience.

you´re damn right about the unforgettable terrasse experience - mine was almost a broken leg and a squished kidney - for gods sake, WHY did there have to be so many people....!!! its was NOT fun"!

Back