In Ibiza Now!!!! Help needed for a night tonight!

Robo said:
yet again i disagree about amnesia, last year at cream the was very little room, i'm talking shoulder to shoulder stylee, not even enough room to raise your hands during a song. it seemed as if there was double the amount of 'legal' capacity in the club. and that has been every time i've been there.

i have many different favs, mainly because the offer different experiences.

amnesia - for sweaty 'having it large'
pacha - the global room and the excellent aray of house djs
space - for the unforgettable terrace experience.

This year was cream was brilliant. Not too rammed - in fact just about right and they have a huge air blower over the dancefloor that keeps you cooler and dryer than Pacha! Plus you get the nice feeling of a breeze in ya face while dancing. Also Tiesto was superb - so good in fact that I left with not a single regret that we would not catch PVD!

Ibiza-girlie said:
you´re damn right about the unforgettable terrasse experience - mine was almost a broken leg and a squished kidney - for gods sake, WHY did there have to be so many people....!!! its was NOT fun"!

To renew/begin your love of space go to the Manumission carry on and steer clear of WLSAS which does get too busy. The carry on is a real party and so much fun, plenty of room and will show you what space really is alll about.

I've done Cream @ Amnesia 3 times now

98 - oakenfold & warren opening party was the least packed but that was still rammed
01 & 02 spent most of the time on the terrace as the club was way too busy - too packed to really enjoy yourself

but i have found Pacha to be like that sometimes too

Well I've done it most years since '95 and last week was my best night there probably ever but certainly since the roof got put on the terrace and they blacked out the atrium inside.

To repeat: cool (not a drop of sweat), room to dance (not something you could have said about last year) and music was great. Oh yeah and they fired the ICE cannon about 10 - 15 times during the night and that's not an exageration!

Barbie said:
Go to Underwater, was there last Tuesday and it was funking brilliant, Darren Emerson was unbelievable :D

my favourite dj @the moment has been for the past 3 yrs.top jock

happyman said:
Hey babs

Are you still out there?

I'm leaving tonight :D and staying at Es vive and I was wondering what you think of it....

No I got back this morning, maybe you'll have our room 114 :p

You lucky lucky boy, enjoy :D

Amnesia at Cream is my favourite night , (but that's just cos of the smoke machine!!) however Clockwork Orange at Eden should be a must...(back at home is always a great night - atmosphere wonderful, DJ's never usually a disappointment - give it a whirl!)[/quote]

Cream at Amnesia used to be my favourite night-until I had a bad time there last year. Too hot, far too many people, and the crowd wasnt the best. If i wanted drunken louts bumping into me all night i'd have gone to Play 2/Nightlife etc........

Back