impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
appreciate this is a slightly niche question but anyone got any suggestions for where might be willing to show Rugby League final between St. Helens and Catalans in figueretas/bossa tommorow?
Try the Sports Cafe in PDB. It maybe open. If arriving from Figueratas, turn right for the street before Octan. They have loads of screens. But I don’t know if it’s been open over the last two years. Food is really good British pub grub and drinks are inexpensive.

Last edited:
Try the Sports Cafe in PDB. It maybe open. If arriving from Figueratas, turn right for the street before Octan. They have loads of screens. But I don’t know if it’s been open over the last two years. Food is really good British pub grub and drinks are inexpensive.
Looking at their Facebook, I’d go there just to meet their dogs! #beefadogs

1633688152513.jpeg

appreciate this is a slightly niche question but anyone got any suggestions for where might be willing to show Rugby League final between St. Helens and Catalans in figueretas/bossa tommorow?
Jacks (used to be Father Jacks) in Figuretas. A couple of streets back from the front. They show all sports and do a good Guiness....that's if they're open this season?

This time last week, I spent the morning at Cala Vadella and shared the beach with about half a dozen other groups

The weather isn't quite as good today, but it was considerably busier this morning. Lots of families and English and German, as well as Spanish heard

Water is still lovely. It's a little overcast today that side of the island, so sunbathing felt a little of a non-starter, but the sea is still gorgeous. Had a revitalising swim

Just arrived at Port des Torrent 😎

Heard good reports from beat hotel. Pippi, Cosmo, Johnny Nash & co.

Would like to have seen this chat too.

Not sure all the attendees were that enamoured with SA though...

OK team
I'm happy doing a runner from misses & kid tomorrow for DC10 ( yes I might end up in a divorce court but fuk it raving is raving & it's been terrible 18 months for everyone & me ) I'm 44 years old and need this...... who can help with guestlist & will get you a few beers 🍻 home Wednesday to ireland...... help a brother out 🤣🤣🤣🤡

for tables yes but not regular tix that was 30€ (im not yet in ibz , just gathering info from my ibz feeds)

What time, u advise people to go to Dc10? 4pm queeing (as some italian mates plan , pre drinking in P at 4pm and heading to DC10 after few drinks)? as i foresee a full capacity very early...

50 Percent of the european citizens are waiting for this DC10 event. Queue ends at the airport.

OK team
I'm happy doing a runner from misses & kid tomorrow for DC10 ( yes I might end up in a divorce court but fuk it raving is raving & it's been terrible 18 months for everyone & me ) I'm 44 years old and need this...... who can help with guestlist & will get you a few beers 🍻 home Wednesday to ireland...... help a brother out 🤣🤣🤣🤡
There isn’t one according to Seth T on Fb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back