I'm so bored

Emma_1983

Work is extremely quiet at the moment - anyone else here work in recruitment?

Other half has just found out he may lose his job next week too so its a bit doomy and gloomy at the moment :spank::cry:

I was made redundant in June.

My new job seems scarily quiet as well!!

I am also bored and the b*stards blocked this website/facebook and another forum I use :twisted:

(I am viewing this through a proxy website)

Our place has been getting rid off people for about a year now and still at it. No sign of it letting up either.

However work wise, I have never been so busy in the 2 years I have been here.

I was made redundant in June.

My new job seems scarily quiet as well!!

I am also bored and the b*stards blocked this website/facebook and another forum I use :twisted:

All social networking sites are blocked here, unless between 12 and 2 and 5pm onwards so 5pm on the dot everyone is on there :lol:

I'm lucky as working at a Russian company they only blocked the Russian networking sites like Odnoklassniki (Classmates...the most popular), V Kontakte (In Contact, an exact copy of Facebook) and Live Journal (international blog site, but with big Russian following)

The only one I'm bothered about is Odnoklassniki but I use a proxy too. There are tons of them out there so even if one gets blocked (I can't use sureproxy anymore) then I just switch to another! (proxyboxonline)

I'm lucky as working at a Russian company they only blocked the Russian networking sites like Odnoklassniki (Classmates...the most popular), V Kontakte (In Contact, an exact copy of Facebook) and Live Journal (international blog site, but with big Russian following)

The only one I'm bothered about is Odnoklassniki but I use a proxy too. There are tons of them out there so even if one gets blocked (I can't use sureproxy anymore) then I just switch to another! (proxyboxonline)

They are great aren't they :lol:

you can even view a page by just typing in the websites ip in the address bar 8)

They've got a repuation for being the top recruitment consultants in a lot of fields, I just don't like dealing with them cos they're so pushy and will try and push you into any job :spank:
They're very good from the employer's side ;)

Back