I'm so bored

They're very good from the employer's side ;)

They are thought of highly in the industry, I just don't like their pushy-ness, altho saying all this I've not dealt with them in years cos I have my own contacts now, so they might have changed.

I havent ever used them I dont think, maybe I wont now.

The agency I work for prides itself on not being the average pushy type agency.

They are thought of highly in the industry, I just don't like their pushy-ness, altho saying all this I've not dealt with them in years cos I have my own contacts now, so they might have changed.
I have a very good friend who's one of their Russia directors (Israeli guy who grew up in Switzerland). Their business here seems to be growing very fast with some very big clients and a good reputation.

However, to be fair, my friend is a little on the pushy side :lol:

I havent ever used them I dont think, maybe I wont now.

The agency I work for prides itself on not being the average pushy type agency.

I always say it's worth sending your CV to Michael Paige just cos they're so big and do have a lot of dominance in certain sectors, there's just other agencies I'd prefer to deal with and I'd only go with them as a last resort.

However, to be fair, my friend is a little on the pushy side :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Years ago one tried to 'convince' me that I should take a job in Surrey :rolleyes: when I explained that it would take me about 5872452 hours on the tube/train from Ealing, he suggested that I move to Clapham cos the journey would only take me 50 mins from there :rolleyes::spank:

Oh yes I know I'll put our flat up for sale and move to an area I don't want to to take a job I dont want - genius you monkey :spank::lol:

:lol: :lol: Now that's a sales pitch that's bound to work! :lol:

Ya... I think they're definitely better from the employer's side!

Work is extremely quiet at the moment - anyone else here work in recruitment?

Other half has just found out he may lose his job next week too so its a bit doomy and gloomy at the moment :spank::cry:

It's the same here Emma, the recession is getting worse, wages have dropped drastically (by up to €10,000 in some cases:eek:) over the last 3 MONTHS, you only have to look att he job wesbites and the same jobs from last year are being advertised with massively less wages,i cannot for the life of me get a full time perm position here, the only jobs going are paying bad wages, money i would've been on 4/5 years ago so ive no option but to temp (still not good wages) until (if ever) this recession ends or im reluctanly emigrating.:confused:

It's the same here Emma, the recession is getting worse, wages have dropped drastically (by up to €10,000 in some cases:eek:) over the last 3 MONTHS, you only have to look att he job wesbites and the same jobs from last year are being advertised with massively less wages,i cannot for the life of me get a full time perm position here, the only jobs going are paying bad wages, money i would've been on 4/5 years ago so ive no option but to temp (still not good wages) until (if ever) this recession ends or im reluctanly emigrating.:confused:

where too? The Western society is doomed :lol:

It's only then last 3 months here it's been bad here,it's almost as if it happened overnight too and no one really expected it although the tell tale signs were there (maybe people just choose to ignore it or think it wouldn't happen to them but it has) :confused:

I work in construction as a Building Surveyor, we have just been talking about how quiet it is at the moment - i'd say 50% down on this time last year!! My wife is exactly the same in Marketing :eek::eek::eek:

Everything here still booming. Global credit crunch coming up on a year old and still not much knock-on effect.... I think the Russians just might be kicking our metaphorical collective Western butts.

i work in recruitment, can i ask what companies people work for.... If you want just put the initials.....

but i have to agree - survival of the fittest in london at the moment!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Years ago one tried to 'convince' me that I should take a job in Surrey :rolleyes: when I explained that it would take me about 5872452 hours on the tube/train from Ealing, he suggested that I move to Clapham cos the journey would only take me 50 mins from there :rolleyes::spank:

Oh yes I know I'll put our flat up for sale and move to an area I don't want to to take a job I dont want - genius you monkey :spank::lol:

had you agreed you would probably have found out that "coincidentally" he had a mate who worked at Foxtons who could get you a great deal ;)

Back