I'll be in Ibiza from the 8th to the 13 of October

Eliana

Ill be travelling solo to Ibiza so I'll be great to meet up, make friends in Ibiza and enjoy Ibiza

I've just arrived in Ibiza, travelling solo as well but already connecting with some nice people on the forum here. Give me a shout if you fancy a drink when you're in town. The more the merrier :-D

Thanks fo your message. Yes I'll be nice to meet you. So send me your details so we can get in touch.

Yeah... it's been fun! Made a few friends. We went to a club called Heart yesterday. Nice house music / atmosphere. Yet to decide on party for tonight. Good range of music options. What music are you into?

I like all kind of music... I love dancing. How about u ? Are u going to any closing party tomorrow?
Yeah... it's been fun! Made a few friends. We went to a club called Heart yesterday. Nice house music / atmosphere. Yet to decide on party for tonight. Good range of music options. What music are you into?
d

Yeah - me too :). Decided on Pacha for tonight (I'm more into House)...it's 'Paris by Night' closing with Bob Sinclair and Basement Jaxx. Tomorrow I'll probably take it easy and go to Rumours from 5pm. You on a morning flight?

How was pacha last night ?
My flight is tonight and I'll be arriving at midnight. Just in time to go out so let me know what you are doing tonight : )

Oh no! Unfortunately my flight leaves around 2am so I will be at the airport around midnight. Pacha was amazing yesterday! I'll recommend it for today as well (Solomun party). Well maybe we'll meet another time. :)

Back