iconic nightclubs of the past in uk

lfc63amg

What iconic nightclubs in the uk do you remember that are not there anymore? Seen a club called the syndicate in Blackpool on Facebook opened its doors in 2004 but closed reccently

The End, London. Just the fact that it was at its peak when I was at university and all through my 20s, no other club do I have such an attachment to. It was smaller than Fabric, and Turnmills, more intimate and just totally underground, and managed to keep out a lot of idiots and spectators. The memories of the likes of Jeff Mills playing a slamming set in such a relatively small room will stay with me forever. I even saw Coxy there back when I was at uni (so must have been 1999/2000). They also used to host a lot of Circo Loco parties, and the only ones I have ever been to outside DC10 that actually had an electric atmosphere.

I used to love leisure lounge..the few time I went...we brought Gail San back to a party in a mates brothers place ee were staying at in kennington..

Quite intrested in uk clubs at the moment like through the era's like 80's 90's 2000's I've heard a lot and seen on other forums a club called the hacienda?

There's a book about Hacienda by co owner Peter Hook.
It's called, How not to run a club. Do a search for that, it will tell you more than you want to know.....

There's a book about Hacienda by co owner Peter Hook.
It's called, How not to run a club. Do a search for that, it will tell you more than you want to know.....
Seen a lot on other forums about it saying they let a lot of drug dealers and all around dodgy people in which resulting in the club closing?

Back