Ibizzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa!

I

IbizaBoyz

Awrlight Muckers! How goes it? Bunch of mad & up for it lads goin to Ibiza in July....should be a riot. Staying in PDB this time, got fed up with San An.

Gonna go to Bora Bora for some chicks! Are they easy down there? If yi see us look out for the 4 lads in the England tops.....me top says Ibiza Boi 69 on the back.....be sure to say hello......especcially all you damn fine sexy ladys. :p

comin' at ya said:
I reckon if you go down Bora Bora with that top on all you will pull is a muscle. :D

Well in boss! Got the new strip on Saturday and getting the numbering done the night! Will look well smart! Sure there will be others with em on this season. Top notch cheif! :D 8) 8) 8)

Where do we find some lovley ladies up for some fun? Better Bora Bora or Space?

How much are the pints of beer in these places? We like da beer and lodsa of it. :D :p 8)

You don't want to be wearing England football tops at Bora Bora. It's not about getting lagered, puking in the street and pulling a minger! :lol: Not that you get mingers at Bora Bora anyway.

You probably be better off going on a booze cruise instead. ;)

IbizaBoyz said:

The West End sounds more your style. :confused:

gecko2 said:
IbizaBoyz said:

The West End sounds more your style. :confused:

No way boss! The burds in Bora Bora & Space look well tidy from the web. Don't do drugs so only beer mate....loads of it 2!

Rock on Ibiza! Were lovin it, lovin it, lovin it........

IbizaBoyz said:
No way boss! The burds in Bora Bora & Space look well tidy from the web. Don't do drugs so only beer mate....loads of it 2!

You'll fit in so well. Remember to wear your England top and I'd smuggle some beer in with you (at least 8 cans/bottles each) as the beer in their isn't too good and really expensive. Don't worry, they don't bother searching at Space. ;)

On the Bora Bora front you'll be well pleased guvnor to know that Dave Pearce will be resident there whilst your there. Dress code down there is usually trackie bottoms, Reebok classics and loads of people get 'cybered up' like Gatecrasher trance kid style. Oh, and don't forget your whistle and glowsticks. ;)

gecko2 said:
IbizaBoyz said:

You'll fit in so well. Remember to wear your England top and I'd smuggle some beer in with you (at least 8 cans/bottles each) as the beer in their isn't too good and really expensive. Don't worry, they don't bother searching at Space. ;)

On the Bora Bora front you'll be well pleased guvnor to know that Dave Pearce will be resident there whilst your there. Dress code down there is usually trackie bottoms, Reebok classics and loads of people get 'cybered up' like Gatecrasher trance kid style. Oh, and don't forget your whistle and glowsticks. ;)

we wiz told that it is hard to smuggle beer in with ya? :confused:

don't like the whole cyber up thingie.....looks well gay!

I'd smuggle some beer in with you (at least 8 cans/bottles each) as the beer in their isn't too good and really expensive. Don't worry, they don't bother searching at Space. ;)

never thought of that

IbizaBoyz said:
gecko2 said:
IbizaBoyz said:

we wiz told that it is hard to smuggle beer in with ya? :confused:

don't like the whole cyber up thingie.....looks well gay!

No mate, dead easy. I smuggled a 24 pack of Carling in there last year between two of us. ;)

Nahh, no gonna risk it boss! Sure there will be plenty of beer in da taps! Just get plastered inside!

When u lot there? Will be there 10th July for a week. Anyone fancy meeting up for a good pish up. Ladys most welcum! :p

This is quite a funny thread :)

Ibizaboyz, if u wanna get plastered in Space, drinking "loads" of beer ur gonna need to re-morgage your house :) and take a HUGE pile of cash - if you go there sober and expect to get pissed, were talking well over a hundred quid each.

I "accidentally" spent a good chunk of my whole weeks money at Space a few years back - didn't mean to but I had it with me and once I had a few drinks I didn't realise how much I was spending - I'm sure I was about £12 for a vodka n red bull.

By the way LMAO Gecko2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope this aint for real :(

Bora Bora needs some security, especially after something we witnessed down there last year.

Back