Ibizzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa!

A group of Irish dicks came down every f**king day and one lobster kept getting his dick out and wandered around waving it in peoples faces.

Most people tried to ignore them but just made him worse.

Every f**king day man.

Did anyone else witness this?

IbizaBoyz said:
When u lot there? Will be there 10th July for a week. Anyone fancy meeting up for a good pish up.

Sadly, I won't be there when you are. :rolleyes: I do recommend the 'Everything drink 2 Euros (£1.20) night' at Pacha. Think it's on a Wednesday, ask behind the bar for Erick and he'll sort you out with some free drink's too. I think he dj's in there on that night too with a few friends. ;)

IbizaBoyz said:
Awrlight Muckers! How goes it? Bunch of mad & up for it lads goin to Ibiza in July....should be a riot. Staying in PDB this time, got fed up with San An.

Gonna go to Bora Bora for some chicks! Are they easy down there? If yi see us look out for the 4 lads in the England tops.....me top says Ibiza Boi 69 on the back.....be sure to say hello......especcially all you damn fine sexy ladys. :p

u sound like wnakers

DrewUK said:
A group of Irish dicks came down every f**king day and one lobster kept getting his dick out and wandered around waving it in peoples faces.

Every f**king day man.

When exactly was it?

Oh I do like a good wind up! Byzee bye! See you all @ Bora Bora, without the beer! hehehehe :lol: :D :lol:

gecko2 said:
DrewUK said:

Every f**king day man.

When exactly was it?

11th August to 25th.

IbizaBoyz said:
Oh I do like a good wind up! Byzee bye! See you all @ Bora Bora, without the beer! hehehehe :lol: :D :lol:

Why do I have the funny feeling this is Barbie getting her revenge.... :lol:

DrewUK said:

Every f**king day man.

that sucks!!!

Back