Ibiza XXX.

i've never been to pp but i know that the owner wears 8 diamond rings in the form of letters which spell out DECADENT when placed together. isn't that a brand of toothpaste?

:lol: :twisted: :lol:

IMG_5124.jpg

How much would one have to spend to enjoy the naked pool party? I remember seeing that sign every day I was in Ibiza. Are the girls there really that pretty and filled with silicone?

where is biff? :lol:

btw, look what i found..........

Prostitute clients could face fines
BALEARIC vice-president Rosa Estaras said yesterday that she would welcome and support any measures to stamp out prostitution - including fining clients. As part of her new drive to “wipe out slavery,” as the vice-president referred to prostitution, Estaras held talks with the director of the Balearic Women's Institute, Isabel Llinás, yesterday to discuss new ways of eradicating prostitution in the Balearics. Estaras said that one of the suggestions discussed was to fine clients, as they do in Sweden, in an attempt to disuade people from hiring prostitutes.
The vice-president said that she is open to all and any suggestions to “bringing an end to prostitution.” Over the past few years, prostitution has become a burning issue in the Balearics, not only for the authorities and women's rights groups, but for residents living in the area frequented by prostitutes, many of them immigrants. The issue has sparked protests and demonstrations which prompted the authorities to move the prostitutes out of residential areas in Palma.

majorca daily bulletin

I don't see a problem with the brothels- if you want to go there fine, if you don't then that's fine aswell. But I'll be glad to see something done about those mingin' African prostitutes on the front in San Antonio :eek:

Dont see a problem with the brothel places either. Never seen them before so its not like its in everyones face. The prostitutes that approach people need to be told though*

*(told to come and find me)**

-**(only if they is well fit though)
Ali.g.2.jpg

Aiiight.

:lol: (joking).

Seriously though. The ones that approach people are a bit out of order like.

sandi said:
VIPP opp el divino, we stayed in the apartments above one year and got no sleep due to people banging in the room above us none stop! :lol:
the vipp billboard in the can cifre roundabout:

Squads_am_Morgen_Jan5.jpg

Christ. This thread just appeared from nowere!

Never went there (yeah yeah). But I've heard, The Riviera, Castdefells, Barcelona is amazing.

Not in Ibiza, but just wanted to join in the thread.

Blue Rose is definitely a great strip club to go to-hot chicks, hot bodies, but a steep lap dance price tag-the last time i was there it was 50 euro...i don't know if they changed it- I was so drunk the last time that I gave up 300 euro in that one night-don't expect anything extra...in my drunken stupor i tried but failed...so BLUE ROSE = BLUE BALLS!:cry:

veteran clubbers like dj biff will remember the disappeared club sala rosa (c. navarra 11, figueretas). well, apparently it will reopen soon..........
since some days ago they have added the sign with the new name of the venue..... grand opening party soon!! :lol:

2d963c1.jpg

btw, has anybody seen biffy lately? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

cimg1406jk6.jpg

cimg1405om3.jpg

whats going on here :?:

who visited the "play-girl club" :?: :?:

mcrackin - information available :?: :twisted: :?:

Back