Ibiza XXX.

j_love01 said:
platty said:
mambobirdette said:
You blokes :rolleyes:, are you that ugly that you cant get it for free?

Nothing's free mambo :rolleyes:

A nice dinner is going to cost a lot more than 40 Euros...

40Euros would be a bargain...

Don't think most of the girls in the west end would expect dinner. A malibu and coke and kebab would probably do the trick :lol:

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:
pip uk said:
Where might this Secret Garden be then??

Not telling, it's a......STOP, SOMEONE STOP ME PLEASE!

Disappointed Buckley.We expect something a little more cryptic from you. Perhaps a reference to the victorian/edwardian(?) childrens book of the same name?

Although on reflection considering the nature of this thread perhaps not :lol: :lol:

I notice you expected something more cryptic but not actually better Scoobs :lol: Mind has now jumped to Victoria's Secret!

platty said:
mambobirdette said:

i dont mean by sleeping with the 'slapper stripers/prostitutes' why cant you get your end away with a nice attractive 'normal' girl that doesnt sleep with/let men feel her up for money :D

mambobirdette said:
platty said:
mambobirdette said:

i dont mean by sleeping with the 'slapper stripers/prostitutes' why cant you get your end away with a nice attractive 'normal' girl that doesnt sleep with/let men feel her up for money :D

i can and as i said i didn't 'get my end away with her'
was very tempted though :twisted: lol

40Euros would be a bargain...[/quote]

Don't think most of the girls in the west end would expect dinner. A malibu and coke and kebab would probably do the trick :lol:[/quote]

lmao :D

It's up the road from Bar M, but on the other side of the road. YOu can usually get free passes from Bars, the drinks aren't too expensive :D

'She gave my old man a rub and wanted to take me upstairs for 40 euro '

ive been secret garden loads of time now...never been offered extras!

i know it changed hands, as it used to be owned by the same people as the Blue Rose over in Ibiza Town.

Looks like i may have to drop a hint next time im there!

;)

VIPP opp el divino, we stayed in the apartments above one year and got no sleep due to people banging in the room above us none stop! :lol: we wandered in there one eve for a drink and the owner came over and said to my mate (who is Gay anyway) that he could get him a girl that looked just like me :eek: cheeky (unt ! :oops: :lol:

Fronty said:
what about the eastren european blonde ?? she was nice until she spoke then she sounded like a bloke "PRIVATE DANCE MATE" I shit myself and ran !!! :)
:lol: :p :lol:

btw, veteran clubbers like dj biff will remember the disappeared club sala rosa (c. navarra 11, figueretas). well, apparently it will reopen soon..........

RussianM3_dude said:
Hey. I have a few questions.

1. Are the strip clubs in Ibiza any good or traps for old dirty rich men.

2. A friend of mine wanted to go to the Red-Light district in 'Dam, but had to change his tickets, and will instead go through London, he wants to know if there are any brothels on the island. (Yeah, I know you can get free kitty on the beach, but he is from the States and wants some legalized sin.)

Thats a bit harsh, im sure she's not free ;)

Back