Ibiza XXX.

RussianM3_dude

Hey. I have a few questions.

1. Are the strip clubs in Ibiza any good or traps for old dirty rich men.

2. A friend of mine wanted to go to the Red-Light district in 'Dam, but had to change his tickets, and will instead go through London, he wants to know if there are any brothels on the island. (Yeah, I know you can get free kitty on the beach, but he is from the States and wants some legalized sin.)

Wheres Dj Biff ??

The secret garden is ok went there a few weeks ago there is the most stunning oriental girl that works there !!!

The secret garden is ok went there a few weeks ago there is the most stunning oriental girl that works there !!![/quote]

I also met her a few weeks ago ;)
How fit is she :D
She gave my old man a rub and wanted to take me upstairs for 40 euro :p
I declined as I was wasted :eek:

mate im not mormaly into oriental girls but she was stunning !!!!

I thought secret garden was a bit classier than to offer you upstairs for 40euros looks like im wrong !! Althou i was staying upsatirs in the sa vinya apartments :) i could see the strippers arriving for work everyday(im a perv really)

what about the eastren european blonde ?? she was nice until she spoke then she sounded like a bloke "PRIVATE DANCE MATE" I shit myself and ran !!! :)

Hey she really is a stunner ;)
If I hadn't been in such a state I might have been tempted to spend 40 euro :twisted:

platty said:

Your Dad was with you Fronster?

Buckley said:
platty said:

Your Dad was with you Fronster?

wasnt me that wrote that so sumhow spoiled yor joke

RussianM3_dude said:
What do you get for 40Euros? Just a lapdance? In Montreal it was 10$ a song and you could grab everything (except for p ussy).

She was offering more than a lap dance mate! ;)

Buckley said:
pip uk said:
Where might this Secret Garden be then??

Not telling, it's a......STOP, SOMEONE STOP ME PLEASE!

Disappointed Buckley.We expect something a little more cryptic from you. Perhaps a reference to the victorian/edwardian(?) childrens book of the same name?

Although on reflection considering the nature of this thread perhaps not :lol: :lol:

Back