Ibiza workers 2008

hey hey...

im thinking of working in ibiza after 2 great holidays over the past two years.

Going to be arriving later than most ... maybe mid june as my course doesnt finish till then :cry:

snapping up jobs left by people that couldnt hack it or run out of money is what im hoping to do... bit worried about accomadation as it looks like im going it alone

looking for a pr job or bar work in san an or anywhere i suppose!

wondering if theres anyone else in the same boat ... going it alone

richy :)

Hey everyone,
Hope to head out there this summer after uni exams. Just me and a friend, never been before so any sound advice would be good & any others heading out want a chat then e-mail me, should be good!
Looking for PR job, or bar work, work in bar just now so used to it!
xxx

ibiza 08

HI....SO U ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GO TO IBIZA 08:p......
IF U WANT TO GO TOGETHER AND SHARE A FLAT THEN LET ME KNOW BWCAUSE I WILL BE GOING ALONE TOO...... maat28@yandex.ru
BY THE WAY I AM ALESSANDRA:D

Anybody looking to share accommodation?? Im flying out beginning of june all on my own and am looking for people in the same boat as me. I dont have a job or accommodation lined up but - same as everyone im gonna go out there and hope for the best. My cheapest flight i have found so far is £40 one way which is a bargain and i have found a hotel that has rooms for the first two weeks for £22 per night, not bad. Still really nervous about going it alone though!!

will be flying out mid to end of june for the season (whats left!)

i will be all alone - anyone up for sharing accomadation and flyng out together... the more the merryer

im rich by the way (21/london/leicester)

8)

give me a post or email for a chat

richard_markham98@yahoo.co.uk

or facebook - richard markham

rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey im flyin out may 23!! have to go home 30 june though cos im graduatin from uni! If im still lovin it will fly back out after graduation!

Got flights sorted and accomodation for first few days!

Goin on my own so if anyones lookin to share a flat from end of may - end of june give me a buzz

Ive been to ibiza last 3 years on holiday so im pretty clued up. First time workin out there so gonna just fly out and hope for the best

So if ur lookin to share and where and headin out the same time as me give me a shout

P.S. Im 21/ m / scotland and just about to finish uni!

papa_baird@hotmail.com

http://andybaird4.bebo.com

:)

hey peter im goin over in june and lookin for work i have a pal that lives there already whos a dj so hes hookin me up with a place but if u wanna get into clubs cheap his uncle owns es paradis so ya know lol any1 know of any jobs goin just giz a message and ll reply back :p

I think the smartest thing to do is just to save up as much money as possible, see who's sharing flats at the time you want to go down, and just go and look for jobs.

What an adventure! I'm an Ibiza virgin... :twisted:

Back