Ibiza Winter Diaries

How dare they leave. They should be made to premanantly be on the island for my benefit :lol: just clicked on that link though. Great article about how to do 24 hours on €50.ive never been to figueretas. Looks nice. I'm looking at staying somewhere new in September. Either Figueretas, Talamanca or Portinatx. Anyone any preference on those places?

You can't compare Portinatx to the others.
Two are a part of a city (mas o menos), one is lost in the North, surrounded by the nature.
Differents customers, offers and vibe.

How dare they leave. They should be made to premanantly be on the island for my benefit :lol: just clicked on that link though. Great article about how to do 24 hours on €50.ive never been to figueretas. Looks nice. I'm looking at staying somewhere new in September. Either Figueretas, Talamanca or Portinatx. Anyone any preference on those places?
I live in Figuretas while im on holiday with the girlfriend and/or friends, only in San An while friends got a party or some days out off season

In season I've always stayed in San an and the bay. Started when I was 22. Turn 30 this year and fancy a change after 7 days on the sesh last September made me feel like I was coming off heroin for 2 months after. Portinatx has always interested me but I won't confess about being knowledgeable about it. Been talamanca briefly and thought it was lovely and only just read about Figuretas from that article

Ideally I'd like a place that has several bars and restaurants around it that are lively but more of a 35+ vibe and that has a good chilled beach? I only plan on going clubbing on a Thursday for cream and Friday for connect. Is there a disco bus from portinatx?

Been talamanca briefly and thought it was lovely and only just read about Figuretas from that article
stay in talamanca/ibiza town/figuereteas-area and visit portinatx while you're here... if you like it you can always stay there in the future!

Easter trip is coming in cheaper now as my oldest daughter is going to DGTL in Amsterdam again this year.. €480 for 3 staying at lido in figueretas 5nts

Back