**Ibiza Virgin's....Lots of questions, please help!!***

Without wanting to offend the person who started this thread or any other Ibiza Virgins out there i was just wondering if it would be possible to start an Ibiza Virgins sub category or have a sticky thread dedicated to it?

That way with all the questions being asked (lots of repeats) can be kept in one place which would be easier to pick up on for other newbies?

In answer to your question re Mambos etc all of the sunset strip and the majority of the bars will be open by the time you get to Ibiza so no worries on that front.

Oi, leave the newbie virgins alone, we all started somewhere :lol: me included...

Everyone is going to be different in what they have or havent got planned, so its good to see what base they have got so to speak, then people can give constructive input if they can decifer that is what they would prefer - peace out 8)

Oi, leave the newbie virgins alone, we all started somewhere :lol: me included...

Everyone is going to be different in what they have or havent got planned, so its good to see what base they have got so to speak, then people can give constructive input if they can decifer that is what they would prefer - peace out 8)

Haha! I was merely saying wouldn't it be easier for everyone if it was in its own sub section / sticky so any newbies would know where best to post questions!

I would do this:
23 - IMS opening
24 - Sankey's Opening
25 - IMS grand finale and Sankey's after
26 - Ushuaia opening
27 - Space opening

So you're basically on the right track! All sounds like top notch events.

Wish I were going but I'll be back in the States for a friend's wedding!

Nice Call 8)

Hi All

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd jump in on this one as the questions I have are similarish. First time post but long time lurker....

Wife and I are heading out for our first, long overdue, visit to Ibiza 1st week of June

We're thinking of heading to DC10 on the Monday for Circo Loco. As a couple of oldies (knocking on the door of 40) who've never been before, is it a free for all entry wise or is there a door policy? I wouldn't want to head over there and not get in if we don't fit their criteria. If it's ok, what sort of time should we get in by?

Having read all the good advice on here we're going to hopefully have a meal at Pacha on Tues for Renaissance or Wed for Subliminal dependent on the line ups.

Hopefully the knees will hold out for Kehakuma @ Space on the Thurs :)

There's nothing listed for Privilege that week, does it usually open later than everything else or are there likely to be any parties there 1st week of June.

Thanks for any replies, and apologies for the newbie questions...

Not sure if the old brain is playing tricks on me or not but i'm sure the last time i went to space opening , privilige opend the night before and then the usual specific nights had their own opening parties later on into june????????????

Also i think DC10 opens at 16.30.

AH! You're back.

Not sure if the old brain is playing tricks on me or not but i'm sure the last time i went to space opening , privilige opend the night before and then the usual specific nights had their own opening parties later on into june????????????
First party they've got listed this year is June 21.

First party they've got listed this year is June 21.

I know that's what it say's but as i said the last time i was out there for the space opening weekend, Pure pacha opened on the friday, then privilege opend on the saturday, i kmow that for sure as i bought some tickets in a rather wrecked state and never used them but if you look at the 2009 calender it's not on there.

a sub forum would be a good idea

with all the info in one place

for example the Ibizabus.com site

for example tips from other travellers, I wish Id known the first time I went that you dont buy the bus ticket on the bus in San An bus station,you have to go into the station to buy it, we nearly missed our bus to santa Eualalia, to go to es cana,
and Im sure other travellers have good tips for Ibiza virgins

so possibly it would be good to have all this info in one place

Anyone lse have any knowledge that maybe of use.

Oh, i plan on bringing aound 1300 euro. Im hoping this will be enough. With this beingmy first time to Ibiza im taking that amount so i an truely enjoy myself.

Whacking this in here instead of another new thread.

How easy is it going to be in June to spend the nights not in one of the big clubs? Not planning on getting hammered, just wondering if it's possible to just spend the night chilled, bit of people watching and drinking at a few bars without ending up on some Sky 3 documentary.

Don't get the question. :confused:
You can always spend a night not in a club!
Go out to a nice restaurant, hit some bars in Ibiza Town.

just wondering if it's possible to just spend the night chilled, bit of people watching and drinking at a few bars without ending up on some Sky 3 documentary.

totally possible you just have to, chill out , do some people watching , go to a couple of bars , and avoid television cameras :)

I get that on every site I visit :lol:

It was moreso a poorly worded question (cheers for answering MiniMarc) about if by night most of the bars are as hectic as their reputation suggests, or if it's possible to relax and watch the world go by which seems to be the case.

Is the coastal path by the sunset strip lit? Just wondering if it'd make more sense walking back from the centre via the streets (Gran Sol Hotel) or taking the path direct if it's 'safer'.

Back