Ibiza virgin-mid 30's but not quite past it!

discodancer

Hey everyone,
I have trawled the forums and found some great info but would really appreciate some specific advice!
Myself and boyfriend are off to Ibiza on 5t August for 4 days, can't wait! We are not hiring a car, both love to dance (strictly alcohol drinkers only) and don't go a bundle on trance but will dance all night. Feel like a fuddy duddy typing :rolleyes: this but like songs like 'When love takes over', Lady Gaga, etc.
We haven't booked accomodation, we would like one or two big nights out at a club, what club fits our needs do you think? The other nights would like to chill with nice tapas watching sunset etc. We found accom in Santa Eulalia but is it really out of the way? I saw a couple of posts saying beach not too great there?
Thanks in advance, even a one liner reply would be appreciated.
Sarah :p

Hey everyone,
I have trawled the forums and found some great info but would really appreciate some specific advice!
Myself and boyfriend are off to Ibiza on 5t August for 4 days, can't wait! We are not hiring a car, both love to dance (strictly alcohol drinkers only) and don't go a bundle on trance but will dance all night. Feel like a fuddy duddy typing :rolleyes: this but like songs like 'When love takes over', Lady Gaga, etc.
We haven't booked accomodation, we would like one or two big nights out at a club, what club fits our needs do you think? The other nights would like to chill with nice tapas watching sunset etc. We found accom in Santa Eulalia but is it really out of the way? I saw a couple of posts saying beach not too great there?
Thanks in advance, even a one liner reply would be appreciated.
Sarah :p

F*ck me i'm famous on the Thursday at Pacha has both David Guetta & Kelly Rowland so good chance you will hear that song!!

2njzvbk.jpg

... Lady Gaga ...
is this a wind-up ?
:lol:

F*ck me i'm famous on the Thursday at Pacha has both David Guetta & Kelly Rowland so good chance you will hear that song!!

I agree. Santa Eulalia is a lovely resort. There are better beaches on the island, but the harbour\restaurants etc is lovely.

Clubwise you can't go wrong with Pacha imo. You cuold try Fierce Angel @ El Divinio on Fri or Hed Kandi @ Space on Sat, none of them too far from Santa Eulalia.

2njzvbk.jpg

is this a wind-up ?
:lol:

I would think you may like F*** Me I'm Famous at Pacha on Thursday nights. I went last week and Kelly Rowland was there. I also hear that Lada Gaga is doing Wonderland(?) at Eden sometime in July or August?

If you like sunsets then stay at Calo Gracio, just out of San Antionio. The beach there is lovely and its far enough away from the likes of San An but its also within close proximity. I have stayed in Santa Eulilia before and even though its nice and I liked it it did feel a bit out of the way from all the clubs and the sunsets etc.

Thanks Fraz, I might take a look at accom in Calo Gracio. I'm not that wild about Lady (cuckoo) Gaga but bf saw her at Take That and thought she was fab. No accounting for taste I suppose!! Lol!

Good luck with the age thing! Me and hubby have just come back and we (me 28 today) and he (34) felt old. :cry:

No luck needed! I just turned 35, bf 30 and went to Ibiza last year and going again in TWO WEEKS time and if anything, Ibiza made us feel younger again!

Thanks Nightsunnies I am older than my BF, really not influenced by age as that's just a defeatest attitude but BF who is younger than me worries e is too old! I have a feeling I could get addicted to this place :p have already thought about going for New Year, anyone been before at that time of year?

age is nothing in Ibiza apart from if you head up the west end, then you feel old!

Great have a chuckle at the state of the muppets there tho lol

Head to the more nicer parts of the island and its all good :)

Ditto the above

Ditto the above! Don't even think about age at all - when we go Ibiza for us its all about the music! I am 35 now and my better half well he is 48 this year - we met in Ibiza actually at Cream 8 years ago! Been going 14 years now and I agree about the West End bit - mind you I never did go there when I was younger!! You will have a ball - big tip - everyone looks the same age with sunglasses on ha ha ha 8) Another tip would be to try 'matinee' or 'cafe ole' type nights, as this is as far away from what most people think of clubbing in UK as you can imagine (18 year olds on fizzy pop) - and a brilliant vibe, good chunky tuneage and lots to look at! Have fun

Ditto the above! Don't even think about age at all - when we go Ibiza for us its all about the music! I am 35 now and my better half well he is 48 this year - we met in Ibiza actually at Cream 8 years ago! Been going 14 years now and I agree about the West End bit - mind you I never did go there when I was younger!! You will have a ball - big tip - everyone looks the same age with sunglasses on ha ha ha 8) Another tip would be to try 'matinee' or 'cafe ole' type nights, as this is as far away from what most people think of clubbing in UK as you can imagine (18 year olds on fizzy pop) - and a brilliant vibe, good chunky tuneage and lots to look at! Have fun

I will look for those types of nights thanks Rich, much appreciated. I will be wearing sunnies 24x7 then!! lol!

I felt old down the west end a few weeks back. In Ibiza town though, i often feel young (ish) and i never feel old in Pacha/El Divino

i'm almost 36 and haven't missed a season for the last 20 years. age isn't a barrier in Ibiza as it is other places. I'm planning to retire out there in 10/15 years and i won't be stopping clubbing then i'll be going more frequently!

i'm willing to bet you a quid that when you do retire here you won't go near a club

Back