Ibiza virgin-mid 30's but not quite past it!

i qualify for old dears holidays with corte ingles this year so yes.

i may be dead or somewhere more interesting than ibiza (or both)

I stayed at Santa Eulalia once with a friend I thought the beach there was lovely, I mean its not idyllic but in the night you could have a nice romantic walk down the promenade (if thats your thing) me and my mate went searching for nightlife beyond 12pm but never found it although apparently there is some there? .. the taxi to Pacha wasn't too expensive, lots of shops around.. I wouldn't go there again as I'm still into my hardcore day and night partying even on hols with my bf but I think its ideal for a quiet time :)

... I'm planning to retire out there ...
and i won't be stopping clubbing then i'll be going more frequently!
i'm willing to bet you a quid that when you do retire here
you won't go near a club
stephen is absolutely right - it´s just an illusion that you will be "going more frequently"
when living permqanently at ibiza.
if you have the possibility to go to all clubs every night then you will loose interest
very very fast and you will attend only very special parties every few weeks or so.
that´s as sure as F !
:)

i qualify for old dears holidays with corte ingles this year so yes.

i may be dead or somewhere more interesting than ibiza (or both)

:eek::eek::eek:

I never thought I would read the above (not the part about you hitting 60), but you thinking there is somewhere more interestng than Ibiza on this planet?

The good thing about living in Ibiza and still wanting to go clubbing is that you don't have to cram it all into one or two weeks! There used to be these programmes on at like 2 a,m in the UK Clubavision about 10 years ago sometimes they were in Ibiza and there was always this old guy looked like Captain Birdseye in Manumission etc and he would be in all the magazines like mixmag and Ministry mag, he was 80 I think, bless I wonder where he is now does anyone know who I mean??

Back