Ibiza uncovered documentary from 99

Does anybody have access to this? I'm looking for the name of the tune that is played when they show the manumission sex night.

Bit of a long shot I know...

I think it may be episode 3

Last edited:
My mate was always paranoid that his ma would catch a glimpse of him droolin at the Manumission sex show. Is there an episode involvin that, he swears he's on it?

The worst thing I found about this doc, was all the scenes about club reps, and 18-30 excursions, the type of thing where they are playing games that are a bit risky, all very all carry movie like, its just really cringy.. dont know if these sort of holidays still happen, I think they fell out of fashion, but the whole shouty club rep as well is embarrassing and doesn't paint Brits in the bets light!

Those 2 girls are funny though, the ones always looking for work... one of them was saying 'i never realised how much drugs there was on the island, I mean I haven't done any, well actually I have' hahaha

Those 2 girls are funny though, the ones always looking for work... one of them was saying 'i never realised how much drugs there was on the island, I mean I haven't done any, well actually I have' hahaha

Haha yeah her jaw going 90 as she was saying it eyes pure wide :lol::lol::lol:

The worst thing I found about this doc, was all the scenes about club reps, and 18-30 excursions, the type of thing where they are playing games that are a bit risky, all very all carry movie like, its just really cringy.. dont know if these sort of holidays still happen, I think they fell out of fashion, but the whole shouty club rep as well is embarrassing and doesn't paint Brits in the bets light!

You have to understand 20 years ago people went on holiday as small groups , these reps made everyone’s holiday
There was no fb or internet so they made the pud crawl / party / entertainment

Obviously they knew they had the cameras on them so they went flat out

You have to understand 20 years ago people went on holiday as small groups , these reps made everyone’s holiday
There was no fb or internet so they made the pud crawl / party / entertainment

Obviously they knew they had the cameras on them so they went flat out
To be fair I never experienced a holiday like that ( was only like 8 when this doc was filmed haha ) so am probably being a bit judgy calling it cringe-worthy, I'm sure 20 years ago people were having the time of their lives, certainly looks like it in the program!

what some of you forget is that these kinds of programmes got broadcast around the rest of Spain. the amount of shit I used to get when I was studying and teaching in BCN. real hostility at times. "you ingleses are pigs, animals, putas". Standing up in a class of 30 people squirming through association with tourists. it's not fun, believe me....

Back