Ibiza uncovered documentary from 99

joecrack13

Would anyone know where to get a hold of it....been meaning to get my hand on it for years...trying to remember the best years of my life....think im having a mid-life crisis haha...cheers

Would anyone know where to get a hold of it....been meaning to get my hand on it for years...trying to remember the best years of my life....think im having a mid-life crisis haha...cheers

It was recently re-broadcast by Sky tv here in the uk, so could try ther site to watch again :!:
Or failing that try ebay etc as it often pops up the video (not dvd) of the show uncut, see link ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IBIZA-UNCOVER...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318

I have copies of the series.

For my sins I worked on the production.

Which episode are you looking for.

wasnt aware there was more than one...just ordered it from the link provided by the gentleman above...respect for that...enlighten me please

Yes it was an eight part documentary in the first series.

It was a huge success and another 8 episodes were commissioned for "Ibiza Uncovered II" which was shot the following season on the Island.

There were follow up episodes (2 I think, 1 reunion and the one you talk of, the uncut episode)

If I were you I would get them in series order, as the episode listed above is just re-edited highlights of series 1. (a poor one at that!)

There were also CD soundtracks from both series that were very popular and contain all the tunes that you hear on the series. Its a brilliant compilation of the sounds that were out at the peak of the Dance revolution on the Island.

It seems to be repeated on either Sky 2 or 3 quite regularly, and usually quite late (always after midnight). They have just finished repeating the series in the last few weeks, after having it on previously before Xmas too.

Yes it was an eight part documentary in the first series.

It was a huge success and another 8 episodes were commissioned for "Ibiza Uncovered II" which was shot the following season on the Island.

There were follow up episodes (2 I think, 1 reunion and the one you talk of, the uncut episode)

If I were you I would get them in series order, as the episode listed above is just re-edited highlights of series 1. (a poor one at that!)

There were also CD soundtracks from both series that were very popular and contain all the tunes that you hear on the series. Its a brilliant compilation of the sounds that were out at the peak of the Dance revolution on the Island.

would u know where to get em...i live in the states so i cant watch it on Sky

It will say on the DVD player if it is multi-region. In Europe, DVDs are released on Region 1 format, and in the states a Region 2 format.

It saves a lot of hassel if your DVD plays both.

Bez

you have the wrong way round Europe is region 2 and USA is Region 1!

800px-DVD-Regions_with_key-2.svg.png

Do you still have copies of series 1 and 2? I need the whole lot..

Nope.

The production company that produced the show is no longer in business. I still think LWT own the back catalogue rights to the series thats why you never see them on sale.

I did record some manually for a person on here but they didnt work out properly.

Keep an eye open on Ebay and Amazon.

Nope.

The production company that produced the show is no longer in business. I still think LWT own the back catalogue rights to the series thats why you never see them on sale.

I did record some manually for a person on here but they didnt work out properly.

Keep an eye open on Ebay and Amazon.

Bugger we were there in summer of 1999, so think I have narrowed it down to Season 2?

Back