Ibiza uncovered documentary from 99

I agree that the whole 18/30s holiday has died a death since the internet and social media, people are able to research more of where to go and what to do before getting on the plane, back then you didnt know where you were, or what was available other than word of mouth and Rough Guide books! I did an 18-30 to Magaluf when I was 18, while it was a laugh, it was very similar to what was shown in Ibiza Uncovered, shouty reps, lots of downing drinks as fast as you can, stupid games like passing balloons between your legs etc.. all good fun, but not very sophisticated! Then there was the crawls in the evenings, being hearded from bar to bar, being told to drink up quick cos we are on to the next..

Can't even imagine this type of holiday working now, especially in Ibiza

Over all I liked the series though, and one that made me want to go to Ibiza! One epsisode captured a fire that breaks out in Manumission, some decorations catch fire and some girl kicks off saying its a death trap, and Andy from Manumission just says this is spain not the uk lol

Over all I liked the series though, and one that made me want to go to Ibiza! One epsisode captured a fire that breaks out in Manumission, some decorations catch fire and some girl kicks off saying its a death trap, and Andy from Manumission just says this is spain not the uk lol
I was there that night, must hunt down this footage

I used to love ibiza Uncovered! A few years ago they also did another ibiza uncovered, wish they would do it again.

My first holiday to ibiza when I was 18 I did 18-30 thing. The reps tried to sell us the different packages, not cheap either! Only went on a couple of them not very good from what I can remember the ha

Back