Ibiza Spotlight in conversation with Solomun

2012 was his first year residency at Sankeys than 2013 he had 2 residency sankeys and pacha ( the sankeys one that year was with the dynamic crew, not sure he was playing every week) ...
Ah FairPlay then, I didn’t realise he did both that year!!!

So Denis Sultra felt unready for Solomun + 1 last year... ?

I can see that. Read a separate interview with Sulta and he touched on a few things which suggested he suffers a bit from anxiety and low confidence at times which is totally what you wouldn't expect from watching him play.

Yeh must be a lot of pressure being a Dj, alot of eyes on you when djing too, I couldn't do it I hate being the centere of attention or lots of people looking at me

Surprised at the Denis sulta comment too.

But I suppose there is more focus on you as a guest at Solomon +1 as opposed to most other gigs.

Surprised at the Denis sulta comment too.

Probably Sultas nice way of not wanting to play at the party. Or maybe he was for real.

Cool interview so far, I liked some of the questions asked. I wonder if you ask him about the memes he's in too lol.

Just watched the last one. What a legend.....guy just loves riding the wave until nobody is left on the dancefloor.

Great interview! Truly loved it, good questions that gives a great insight in his work and way of thinking. Probobly the best I have ever seen or read during my 10 years here.
Many thanks to @stivi and spotlight!

Back