Ibiza souvenirs

T

trancepunch

Was wondering how are the souvenirs in ibiza. I would in particular be interested in something club related..do they have any stuff they sell about Privelege or Amnesia.

Any info on merchandise in ibiza in general would help, thanks.
See you there in july!!!

Sure do mate, all the usual stuff. T-shirts, wallets, badges, some have small clothing outlets too. Pretty cool to show off when you're home too. Anyone who knows the scene will respect you for it.

my must have's for this year.
el divino golf umbrellas
godkitchen cuff links
clockwork orange bowler hat
amnesia bath robe

it's the ibiza spirit man

djb

you can find it

it's all their a lot of the clubs have shops to where you can buy murchandise as do the clubs them slef s and the record shops.

so not only are the clubs ripping you off on drinks and entry, you wanna give them more money buy buying their merchandise..

space, amnesia, pacha have shops in ibiza town, behind the harbour.
must say mrs rustywoo got herself a lovely pacha hoddie last year.

yep they all have shops, the best is Pachastore just next to the pier....it has great accessories, the cherrylogo bandanas, hairclips, tight tshirts and more girlie stuff than the other stores...

trancepunch said:
I would in particular be interested in something club related..do they have any stuff they sell about Privelege or Amnesia.

Check out mega music in Ibiza town. They also sell Amnesia gifts in -- Amnesia. Pacha has a store in Ibiza town as well.

The best souvenirs in Ibiza are miniatures of the typical old white houses of Ibiza with painted geraniums hanging off the balconies. Some of them can have a small light inside. And there are of different sizes, from tiny to medium.

McRackin: you gotta pic of one of these souvenirs? They're beautiful.

Ibiza-girlie said:
yep they all have shops, the best is Pachastore just next to the pier....it has great accessories, the cherrylogo bandanas, hairclips, tight tshirts and more girlie stuff than the other stores...

My girlfriend spent AGES in that shop! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

souvenirs

Thanks to all of you, you are SOOOO helpful!
Now I know where I AM goIng to be shopping, ;) yep, that prettiest store with all the girlie stuff. hehe Yeah, my boyfriend will love it, he can't take 20 minutes in the store wherever we shop! :rolleyes:
ARE ALL MEN LIKE THIS? WHY DON'T YOU LIKE SHOPPING? :confused:

Re: souvenirs

trancepunch said:
Thanks to all of you, you are SOOOO helpful!
Now I know where I AM goIng to be shopping, ;) yep, that prettiest store with all the girlie stuff. hehe Yeah, my boyfriend will love it, he can't take 20 minutes in the store wherever we shop! :rolleyes:
ARE ALL MEN LIKE THIS? WHY DON'T YOU LIKE SHOPPING? :confused:

Lol, I think I am the luckiest girlie out there cos my bloke loves shopping and he'll spend hours traipsing round the shops with me, or maybe I have just trained him well :p :D

I dont mind shopping as long as its with a girl or two. They always pick out what looks good on me. ;) Just so used to it that i never do it by myself anymore. Think i'd be lost cause if i ever went alone... :rolleyes: :eek:

Ibiza-girlie said:
no wonder why....the store´s great! and far the prettiest

Yeah, I must admit the store is pretty cool - Fi got a really smart little Pacha bag (amongst a TON of other clothes n accessories) and was the envy of all her friends when we came back.

As for the tops she bought - couldn't decide on which ones to get so I think she bought enough to last her a lifetime :)

DJ Biff said:
my must have's for this year.
el divino golf umbrellas
godkitchen cuff links
clockwork orange bowler hat
amnesia bath robe

it's the ibiza spirit man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TigerVlc said:
The best souvenirs in Ibiza are miniatures of the typical old white houses of Ibiza with painted geraniums hanging off the balconies. Some of them can have a small light inside. And there are of different sizes, from tiny to medium.

McRackin: you gotta pic of one of these souvenirs? They're beautiful.

today i passed in front of a little shop that sells miniatures like that and remembered your post so i took this picture for you!! :D

25055426.jpg

what about record shops?? are there any good ones where I'll be able to get some hot tunes? I'm hoping to bring a whole record bag full back with me!!!!!

Going back to the godkitchen cuff links where would i get them from, price ect I MUST HAVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Re: souvenirs

Barbie said:
Lol, I think I am the luckiest girlie out there cos my bloke loves shopping and he'll spend hours traipsing round the shops with me, or maybe I have just trained him well :p :D

I think there is some kind of flaw in our relationship... its ME who loves to shop, she just goes in, buys and comes out again!!

Back