Ibiza souvenirs

blinkinpark83 said:
Going back to the godkitchen cuff links where would i get them from, price ect I MUST HAVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Ur quote :lol: And they've got to go to the City Ground lol :lol:

markEg said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
yep they all have shops, the best is Pachastore just next to the pier....it has great accessories, the cherrylogo bandanas, hairclips, tight tshirts and more girlie stuff than the other stores...

My girlfriend spent AGES in that shop! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Me too, but i bought my merchandise in the pacha shop in pacha itself!!!

cool pink t-shirt, with pacha - ibiza wrote on the back!

Robo said:
no, no, no its ok i'll be your potege! hehehe!!

Yeah looks like you're stuck with me boy :eek: :p

Right got a game of football to watch, be back in a bit to wipe that stupid grin right off your face :p ;)

McRackin said:
DJ Biff said:
my must have's for this year.
el divino golf umbrellas
godkitchen cuff links
clockwork orange bowler hat
amnesia bath robe

it's the ibiza spirit man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TigerVlc said:
The best souvenirs in Ibiza are miniatures of the typical old white houses of Ibiza with painted geraniums hanging off the balconies. Some of them can have a small light inside. And there are of different sizes, from tiny to medium.

McRackin: you gotta pic of one of these souvenirs? They're beautiful.

today i passed in front of a little shop that sells miniatures like that and remembered your post so i took this picture for you!! :D

25055426.jpg

Thanks MacRackin! ;) It's a shame the small figures can't be seen closer, but thanks anyway.

I hate holiday souveneirs, they are so tacky.
Ive had more bloody tack as gifts of people in the past and it gets put in a cupboard and forgotton about.
I'd rather buy something for someone that i know they would appreciate.
I often buy clothes for people in ibiza as there is some nice clothes shops.

Yeah, like in my case, some nice t-shirts with the Pacha logo on the front to remind those who didn't come with me that I was there and they weren't ;)

i'd say don't waste your money on bits of crap!
holiday sovs should be the clothes you can get out there! now that something i like to take home!

I agree. I'm definitely bringing back a couple a club shirts and probably a pair of sneakers too cause mine prob be dead half way through my holiday :lol: :p

To say the Ibiza souvenirs in general are crap or tacky things is a snob or posh way to think, or the typical thought of the superficial people who takes Ibiza just as a plce for party, apart from to be insulting part of the culture in Ibiza, or you simply didn't have a good browse. :rolleyes:

I think there are some scale models of Ibiza houses which really worth buying, or some pieces of pottery and ceramics. Take a better look next time.

Well Tiger Vic, bits of pottery arn't tacky as long as they don't have ibiza written on them. Having said that i would only buy pottery for someone i know that likes pottery. What is the point of buying someone something that they arn't going to like or appreciate.
I know what my friends and family like and pottery isn't high up on there lists. Ive been given pottery b4 and most of it gets shoved in the loft as ive got nowhere to put it.
If you are going to buy something for someone then put some thought into it. People say its the thought that counts, well put some thought into these things properly instead of bringing any old thing back, make sure you bring something back that people might truly appreciate.

p.s if you know someone back home that likes pottery or scale models of houses then there are plenty of places to buy them in Ibiza.

herehere dfunky!
or the typical thought of the superficial people who takes Ibiza just as a plce for party,
thats a bit judgemental of you, i don't like souveniers for the one reason that no one i know really appreciates or wants something then can stick on a shelf, thats superficial, if i bring something back for my friends or family it'll be something meaningful!

Well...you're right dfunky when you mean things that have 'Ibiza' written on them. But I meant to say that not all the souvenirs have that typical inscription, at least on a pretty visible part of the souvenir.

Kingclubber, so you mean souvenirs should be things you can find anywhere apart from Ibiza?? There are clothes everywhere, even the typical Ibiza clothes. You find sense buying them in Ibiza rather than in other places?

The best souveneir I bought wasn't in Ibiza it was in Mombassa, Kenya
There were these guys who were carving ornaments out of Ebony, masks african faces, girrafes e.t.c. I had a photo of a friend and asked him if he could carve me my friends face.
I came back 3 hours later and he had done it and it was really good, he had even give it a white wash so the skin tone was right.
I think it worked out that he was asking for about £4 for doing it but I gave him about £10 as it was so good, he was well chuffed.
It made a good present for my friend who has it on her wall.

Back