Ibiza snobery....

coley said:
read it properly fella before jumping to conclusions.
I hate that culture probably just as much as you. I also hate axxholes that corner and label everyone just because of what they wear and where they go......in my view snobery is just as vulger as a beer boys vomit..

Personally I have never had any probs whilst walking around this :) :lol: sees pit :lol: :) as you call it your majesty.

i read it nice and clearly. and u just started ranting on about snobs who look down on people who don't have the 'correct labels'.

where does this happen??? i haven't seen anything like this happenin around ibiza? this is where your makin your assumptions and makin yourself look like a fool. one of the reasons ibiza is so good is its liberal attitudes and the fact u can wear what u like and no one gives a shit!!

K said:
Going over for the closing parties probably. :D

Cool, that's when I'm probably heading ever (although still to buy tickets).

Where in Glasgow do you tend to go out? I'm a Pressure/Optimo/Art School/Soundhaus girl myself. :D

The Sub Club is amazing-gutted to have missed Derrick Carter there a month back.

Were you at Pressure on Friday? Fantastic night! :D

Yeah I missed the Derrick Carter night too – apparently it was ridiculously busy.

Pressure on Friday was really good - I stayed in the Play Room all night for Tom Middleton he was absolutely fantastic! It wasn’t as busy as it has been recently but it was good to have some room to breathe for a change, normally its just a total sweat box. ;)

I was in the back from most of the night-Slam and Technasia were fantastic. After that wondered about a bit as wasn't too impressed with Robert Hood, sadly.

Surprised it wasn't busier, but it was a god level of busy as you had room to dance around.

Are you going to T in the Park?

Tom Leeds said:
coley said:
read it properly fella before jumping to conclusions.
I hate that culture probably just as much as you. I also hate axxholes that corner and label everyone just because of what they wear and where they go......in my view snobery is just as vulger as a beer boys vomit..

Personally I have never had any probs whilst walking around this :) :lol: sees pit :lol: :) as you call it your majesty.

i read it nice and clearly. and u just started ranting on about snobs who look down on people who don't have the 'correct labels'.

where does this happen??? i haven't seen anything like this happenin around ibiza? this is where your makin your assumptions and makin yourself look like a fool. one of the reasons ibiza is so good is its liberal attitudes and the fact u can wear what u like and no one gives a shit!!
Who said I was on about snobs in ibiza....your the one making assumptions and therefore ditto :rolleyes: .....I was simply airing my opinion to one of the posts from someone who made a remark about snobs....I have been there bro and worn WTF I wanted and not felt sneered at.....I luv the liberal feeling of ibiza.I was simply refering to a remark by someone else which is also my opinion about snobery.....same as yours dude....an opinion......If anything there is no real argument here coz I actually agree with you on that.......but me a fool....Im not perfect mate im just like you....prone to the occasional gaff. ;)

I’m not sure yet to be honest. The Slam tent line up is pretty impressive and there’s quite a few bands playing I’d like to see. Not sure whether to go for the whole weekend or just for the day. Mind you if you go for one day you have the problem of deciding which day to go on.

Went a few years ago and had a great time, although I don’t know if I could handle that campsite or those porta loos again. :x

I'm such a big girl! :lol:

Are you going?

I'd love to go but I'm trying to buy a flat at the moment, so that is my main priority.

I thought I had one sorted, only to find out today that some money-bags has out-bid me, so back to square one.

Also need to start saving for Ibiza too.

well if you look fairly decent as a girlie - one doesnt like passing west end during nitetime, as many blokes would try to pull off your top, squeeze your boobs and yell innapropriate words at your face - my god, its awful during nitetime-

call me a snob, don´t care but i think the place s.u.c.k.s during nite, but in the daytime its a great place, really - what a shame!

I often get called a snob cos i just won't go where i don't want to.

For example, when you get invited out somewhere cheesy.

I just won't do it - i know what i like and i stick to it.

If that makes me a snob, then yeah i'm a snob.

:!:

Back