Ibiza September

post office queue this morning update....
no mention of weather or incorrect clothing but some talk of 'nights drawing in' and adebayor incidents !

I went the 1st week of September 07... it was boiling hot then and every single club I went to (We Love - Space, Circo Loco- DC10, Cocoon - Amnesia, Carl Cox - space, Meganite - Privilege, Renaissance- Pacha, Bora bora was always packed down to the sea) was unbearably full.. The clubs were not so bad this year and I went in August but that could be due to money issues. I've gone in July 02 and there was torrential rain for 2 days, but that was good because I experienced dancing with pouring rain inside Space :D

... raining ... pi$$ing ...
i only once (2005 or 006) had no luck weatherwise ... it was last days of september/
first week of october ... it rained every day+night ...
you couldn´t go swimming anywhere because of very strong winds + high waves ...
all stuff in the hotel (bed, clothes ...) felt wet as F and didn´t dry anymore ...
and in that hellhole of a hotel we stayed in the elevator had died ...
and was dead for the whole time because water had destroyed the electric stuff
oqc8wi.gif

The rain is forcast until Friday. After that its Sun Sun Sun So any1 goin after Friday dont worry. 27-28 degrees not a cloud in the sky.

I just came across that the other day. Ive only been to London once but it was goregous out the few days I was there. All my friends in NY from UK said its unheard of to have weather like that.

Back